[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this album? Favorite song in it? Other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think of this album?
Favorite song in it?
Other artists like DEVO?
>>
>>64301277
stop
>>
>What do you guys think of this album?
It's a fun New-Wave album
>Favorite song in it?
Out Of Synch
>Other artists like DEVO?
I really don't know any other artist like Devo. You could try out The Damned though. Their debut and Machine Gun Etiquette are fantastic punk records.
>>
HELLO
>>
Why has this album been getting shilled so often lately? Devo's earlier efforts are way more interesting than this 7/10 synth pop album.
>>
It's my favorite Devo album. It's kind of sad it's become a meme because now there can never really be any serious discussion about it.

This is a hard question because I love every song on it, but What I Must Do is my favorite now

The only other bands that remind me of Devo are The B-52's during their early days, P-model during their early days and Polysics

There's also a weird tribute band that's also a tribute band to P-Model called Pevo. Only one of their albums has shown up online unfortunately. They're not your average tribute band. They don't cover the original songs, they make new music.

>>64302840
>stop

>proceeds to bump the thread
You're a moron.
>>
>>64304531
Someone listened to it, didn't like it, decided to spam it for attention
It'll stop soon
>>
>>64304625
>>64304531
Better question is: why are you faggots so sensitive about people enjoying an album you don't? I'd understand if it was Total Devo being talked about, but it's Oh No! It's Devo.

>this 7/10 synth pop album.
It's a synthpop album that has a song written by John Hinckley Jr., a song about rape, a song about doing speed and a song about a person suffering from schizophrenia that sent bizarre letters to a disc jockey that the band knew. It is not a typical synthpop album.
>>
>>64304531
Forced meme
>>
>>64304889
>tripfag
filtered
>>
>>64304909
Aw, poor babby can't handle other people's opinions
>>
>>64304874
I like that album, actually it's the only Devo album I like
My problem is it being spammed be a group of mongoloids
>>
>>64304874
I'm not sensitive, it's just clearly obvious that there's one or two people on /mu/ clearly trying to make this album a thing, which it will never be.
>>
>>64304944
I figured you'd whine about me filtering you, so I thought I'd wait until you responded before I actually did it.

The reason why I'm filtering you because is because I don't want to reward your self imposed special snowflake status with responses or acknowledgment because you obviously have to have some type of superiority complex to think you need a trip on 4chan.
>>
>>64305017
hey cool bro I'm from /tv/ too
>>
>>64305011
>>64304973
People were spamming "PEEK A BOO, I CAN SEE YOU" months and months before people started spamming Oh No! It's Devo. No one was complaining then and it was a pretty common thing.

And I'm pretty sure the people who are spamming it aren't even fans of the album.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.