[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is Albini so based /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: stevealbini.jpg (174 KB, 1199x630) Image search: [Google]
stevealbini.jpg
174 KB, 1199x630
why is Albini so based /mu/?
>>
his opinions about jazz are right tho
>>
>be me
>spent the first half of my implied life greentexting and "be me" and thinking albini is an arrogant asshole
>listen to marc maron podcast
>albini explains how a ramones record changed his life
>me too
hes not so bad, he just says whats on his mind, its unfortunate things get taken out of context and memed he looks like a real asshole but hes just a dude

I love albini
>>
>>64300982
>>albini explains how a ramones record changed his life
this dude cant seriously criticize jazz, sampling, dance music, and niggers in genera yet like the epitome of white musical mediocrity: the ramones
>>
>>64300852
He knows to mic some drums
I'll give him that much
That's alot btw
>>
what has he done for me lately

shellac hasnt been good in 15 years
>>
>>64301081
it was more about how the ramones put random/sick/dumb thoughts onto a record, maybe it's ok to be free thinker.

thus all the dumb shit he says
>>
>>64301081
>sampling,

>>64300982 here, I forgot his opinions on sampling. lol, yeah fuck him, nm he's a cranky old man
>>
lmao objectively a hack
>>
Fuck Steve Albini. Negative Element and Articles of Faith kicked his ass, cut off his balls and mopped the floor with him in 1983, and he never, ever, got over it. Oh, he'll deny it, for sure, but he knows he can't hide from his own miserable failures and shortcomings. He got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Vic Bondi and The Steppe Brothers. Fuck this pathetic, pretentious loser!
>>
>>64301081
i can understand not liking modern ""edm"" or whatever, but it was always weird to me that he did't give the original dance/club scenes credit since their origins had an almost punk-rock ethos to them, what with being born from systematic oppression.
>>
>>64301257
>Negative Element and Articles of Faith kicked his ass, cut off his balls and mopped the floor with him in 1983, and he never, ever, got over it. Oh, he'll deny it, for sure, but he knows he can't hide from his own miserable failures and shortcomings. He got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Vic Bondi and The Steppe Brothers.
explain?
>>
>>64301294
>give the original dance/club scenes credit since their origins had an almost punk-rock ethos to them
he said something almost exactly like this in the marc maron episode!
>>
>>64301361
oh really? that's interesting, i wouldn't have thought so due to the whole powell debacle.
>>
File: 1520592.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>dude
>pedophilia
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.