[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government Plates ranked as the most profane hip-hop album:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gp.png (319 KB, 1281x696) Image search: [Google]
gp.png
319 KB, 1281x696
Government Plates ranked as the most profane hip-hop album:

http://benpankow.github.io/RapStats/indexuc.html

Seriously, what the fuck? Didn't expect that at all.
>>
haha what the fuck? It barely has any lyrics in the first place...
>>
>>64298901
I'm on the v on that yellow pill shit
>>
That's kind of unfair because GP was pretty instrumental for the most part
>>
>Government Plates has far fewer lyrics than a traditional album
there's your answer
if you look you'll note that they've ranked the albums by what percentage of the words used are profanity
GP barely has any words used so of course that percentage is going to be unrealistically high
this isn't rocket science
>>
>>64298901
I mean, its based on percent. So in an album with few lyrics each curse is going to be emphasized.

Also, not sure if its a hiphop album anyway, so there's that.
>>
>legitimates their edginess factor
>highlights their artistry (most present on GP imo)

nice
>>
>>64298925
Yeah but it's clearly the percentage of lyrics, so if your album contains say 10000 words but only 8000 are vulgar, an album with 1000 words where 850 are vulgar would take precedence.
>>
This looks like something an annoying stats professor would do on day 1.
>>
>HOT SHIT
>FUCK WHO'S WATCHING
>>
>>64298970
yo that's not how it works
>>
>>64299081
Don't forget to upvote this on /r/dataisbeautiful and get it on the top of reddit: the front page of the internet my good chum.
>>
>>64299233
You can't ask for upvotes. That's against the rules
But trolls just trolls.
>>
>>64299233
>knowing about all these weird subreddits in the first place then specifically calling people out

why do you hate yourself so much? why are you so ashamed of where you come from?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.