[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Chemical Romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MCR_DD_DTC-COVER.jpg (143 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
MCR_DD_DTC-COVER.jpg
143 KB, 900x600
Anybody else still listen to them? It taken me awhile to get round to Danger Days album. Which really made me miss those guys. It was trendy to hate on MCR but I always liked their theatrical style. If I wanted to listen to sad songs that are truly sad I would sit and listen to Aiden/the cure. MCR was a diet coke band with a lot of style. My personal fav album was Black Parade mostly cause it reminded me of Grim Fandango. I think its time i grabbed a shirt of theirs but my point is does anyone remember them fondly like I do?
>>
they tie with the strokes as my favorite band
>>
I remember them fondly,

and i listen to their other projects like The hormones, electric century, and the celebration
>>
I never warmed up to Danger Days but everything preceding is tite
>>
File: 3cheers.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
3cheers.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
So objective facts
Three Cheers>Bullets>The black Parade>Danger days
>>
>>64290652
Fuck I was 18 when they came out with Helena. I had to buy this documentary. They were the only band I could relate to cause surprise surprise I was a loner but I wasn't weak willed enough to be emo. They made me feel I wasnt alone. They didn't save my life or some shit like that but they were a band I was able to say was mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmsTIJhMOA
>>
>>64291211
Would agree.
>>
Long ago
Just like the hearse, you die to get in again
>>
https://youtu.be/xk_EKzimgIY
I was a huge fan but started listening to them when danger days came out
I thought I was emo but now I remember I didn't have any friends so I was the weird kid on drugs who tried to shoot up the school
I've listened to them for so long the songs have lost meaning I used to write scenarios and stories make artwork for the music now those stories are gone I used to think murder was edgy but now its tragic and beautiful
I wish I had my Gothic artistic streak back but you have to sacrifice sanity if you want to be a starving artist
>>
Damn I miss them. As a band they had a rare beauty about their music. Half raw/polished.
>>
bumpin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.