[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There's no point in Kiss ever releasing new music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Paul Stanley.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Paul Stanley.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
"There's no point in Kiss ever releasing new music again. When we try to play a new song at our shows, people just go 'That's nice. Now play Love Gun.' And I'd be happy to do that."
>>
Oh boo hoo such a tragedy nobody wants a new Kiss record. Boo hoo hoo.
>>
File: kingof.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
kingof.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>64290325
I thought that was Devin for a sec lol
>>
>>64291684
Nobody wanted any of the other Kiss records either...
>>
>>64290325
Test
>>
Sonic Boom sold stupidly well because they copied their 70s aesthetic with that album. Kiss fans are brainless.
>>
>>64291724
Evidently somebody did or they wouldn't have gotten big in the first place.
>>
>>64291735
>Kiss fans are brainless

In other news, the sky is blue.
>>
And they say they might retire in a few years and recruit new young guys to continue Kiss forever.
>>
>>64292451
that shit will fail hard. nobody wants to see fags running around in makeup anymore.
>>
>>64292451
Yeh but where would they find these new replacements? What young guys today want to play their kind of music?
>>
>>64292451

Did they honestly say that? Goddamn, that would be taking things too far.
>>
>>64293347
Yeah I don't have the link but they did suggest that.
>>
>>64291735
They don't play any of its songs live though. As far as I know, they only play 70s stuff live.
>>
>yfw Paul's voice now

You don't want to go there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.