[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ whats the stupidest instrument >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: theremin.jpg (3 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
theremin.jpg
3 KB, 200x176
hey /mu/ whats the stupidest instrument
>pic related
>>
>>64289137
that one pocket synth every 80s nerd had that you play with a stylus
>>
guitar tbqh

it's obsolete in 2016
>>
>>64289152
this?
>>
>>64289178
yeah, you bully
>>
>>64289160
Guitar isn't obsolete, you're just too stupid and uneducated about music to realize that virtually every remotely popular genre with real instruments uses guitar.
>>
File: image.gif (24 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 600x341
>>
>>64290244
lmao ok grandpa
>>
>>64290270
I'm 24 you child
>>
>>64289137
>implying

you still need to learn how to master it as with any instrument to fully understand it as a whole

plus the theremin is dope
>>
File: cmon SON.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cmon SON.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>64290244
>being baited this hard
>>
>>64290244
>tbqh
See that? If a post includes that, don't even bother to respond. You're as much a part of the problem as they are.
>>
>>64289137
dude the theremin is tremendous
>>
The kazoo.
>>
>>64290661
FUCK OFF, I've been professionally playing kazoo in the last years. It's wonderful. There are even electric kazoos, which are also really cool. Sod off, kid.
>>
>>64290244
Define "real instruments".
>>
Also I'll be clear with you - you can't hate the kazoo. The kazoo is perfect. Just voice. It also takes a lot to master because it's a real instrument (and I mean REAL)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.