[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's listened to this? Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Hamilton-Cast-Album-The-Roots.jpg (506 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hamilton-Cast-Album-The-Roots.jpg
506 KB, 600x600
Who's listened to this? Thoughts?
>>
the most cucked thing to ever be cucked in the history of cuckoldry. by cucks for cucks. like you
>>
>>64289100
kys fgt
>>
I saw it in December. Had never heard the soundtrack prior because I thought it would be really corny, but I have to say it was really good. They pull it off really well and the rapping is actually well done. Also Daveed Diggs from clipping is in it and he did great, he has a lot of stage presence
>>
>>64289210
Damn, you actually saw it? That's fucking awesome man, how did you have to shell out haha?

I'm hoping they film it because I can't afford to fly to NYC and shell out an extra $500 to watch it haha.
>>
>>64289168
kys white guilt boi
>>
>>64289248
>not white

gb2 >>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
it's fun and catchy and anyone who says otherwise is fucking dumb and takes things too seriously
>>
>>64289284
>tfw cried at It's Quiet Uptown; The World Was Wide Enough; and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
>>
>>64289282
>not white
get off 4chan this website isn't for your kind
i'm surprised you know how to use the computer for anything other than posting worldstar and twerking videos on twitter
>>
>>64289330
>not black either

when did they start letting 14 year old nazis about of /pol/
>>
>>64289358
build wall paco
>>
>>64289313
>tfw i did too
act 2>act 1
it's so damn good
>>
>>64289380
>not mexican either

are you going to go through a list of all the different races on this planet and then throw out a stormfront meme when you get to the right one? hang yourself tonight faggot
>>
>>64289411
i like act 1 a little better but man the whole thing is a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>64289414
don't tell me
you're an indian
>>
>>64289463
nope try again friend :^)
>>
>>64289455
agree. it's pretty much a solid 9.5 and I love it.
what other musicals do you like? i'm very fond of assassins and urinetown
>>
>>64289240
Yeah I've been hoping for a while that they film it because so many people are missing it. My family got tickets for us and my grandparents. Definitely was not cheap, I will tell you that. Wish more people could get the live experience, but I'm hoping they do film it at some point
>>
>>64289513
Man, this is my first one. This whole "movement" around it was completely foreign to me because I have no interest in theatre, much less musicals, but I read a story about Tubman on the $20 and it linked to Aaron Burr, Sir, and after that I was hooked. Do you have any recs like this? I love both hip hop and history so this musical really hit home for me.

>>64289517
Damn, lucky. What was the best song on stage?
>>
>>64289578
For history, you'd like Assassins.
And check out In The Heights, it's what Lin Manuel did before Hamilton.
>>
>>64289624
Thanks dude, will check out.
>>
>>64289578
Honestly one of the best songs on stage might have been "You'll Be Back". The crowd went wild and the whole thing was just really funny. Also the cabinet battles were amazing. It's such a great concept, like cabinet meetings translate perfectly into rap battles in the context of the musical, and it was just really fun to watch
>>
>>64289790
All of the King's songs were hilarious.

And Cabinet Battle 1 is one of my favourites on the whole thing.
>>
An example of why America is behind the rest of the world in art.
>>
Whitegirlcore babby's first rap album but ultimately not that bad
>>
Cultural appropriation, hip-hop made for the rich
>>
>>64289963
The vast majority of hip hop fans are middle class whites

>>64289951
I mean, it stands well on its own as well.
>>
>>64289839
nice meme
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.