[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Pantano2.png (674 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
Pantano2.png
674 KB, 606x611
Thoughts on him?
>>
not a fan of tano
>>
>>64287837
he doesnt matter. nothing matters.
>>
based
>>
edgy faggot
>>
>>64287837
Say what you will, but he's streets ahead of any competition.
>>
I only watch him for memes. He has very limited knowledge and only reviews pop culture
>>
Best teeth in the game
>>
>>64287860
>>64287861
This is /mu/
>>
>>64287854
This guy gets it
>>
I mainly just watch his reviews to get really mad
>>
He's alright. His underage fans are cancer though, they take his opinions as universal truth.
>>
Something Something with Something
>>
A patrician musical genious who's right about everything and can't be wrong.
>>
He seems to be becoming increasingly obnoxious and malicious in his attitude, and I've lately been getting the vibe that he's pissed off at someone or something in his videos, but I'm not sure why.
>>
i herd about this guy being the hardest blog in the music working now
>>
anthony fantano is not a nice person.
>>
Anthony Fantano touched my private parts without my consent. His fame makes me sick, I'm scared to speak out as he is a very very powerful man.
>>
>>64287854
damn...........
>>
>>64288176
do they? I've honestly never seen this.
>>
>>64289909
what?
>>64290095
why do you say that?
>>
>>64287837
Good at reviewing things he rates highly (most of the time, sucks at reviewing things he rates lowly (most of the time)
>>
>>64287837
some of his reviews are okay, some of his taste is shit though. from the way it seems he's likely a pretentious dickhead in real life.
>>
File: CKJhskdfh.gif (575 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
CKJhskdfh.gif
575 KB, 500x333
ONE OF US
>>
>>64290955
because they don't...
Look at his twitter and all of the posts there are either asking for him to review stuff or complaining about his scores.
>>
>>64287850
>not a fano of tano

fixed that for you
>>
>>64291589
ok that's what I thought. That's all I see on his jewtube and fb
>>
>>64290992
because he is not a nice person. i herd he is the hardest blog in the music working now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.