[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Strive And Prosper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ALWAYS.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ALWAYS.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
doubt anyone on /mu/ listens to ferg but worth a shot. Thoughts on this album?

First half is incredible, falls apart second half. Only listened a few times - LOVED traplord and ASAP Mob's first album
>>
its great, both halves
second half is more serious
love the production
strive is the only song thats ok, kind of too poppy and didnt fit
>>
>>64285972
I feel like striveh e was going for radio exposure. I love it but it sure isnt FERG
>>
It's fine.

Don't think too much about it.
>>
Hungry Ham is like, really fucking bad
>>
No replay value desu senpai
>>
>>64287657
>>64287607

both true but I love Ferg and hungry hams is just meant to be fun i guess.
>>
Psycho and Let You Go are beautiful songs
>>
>>64285811
I kid you not, I think this is the worst album I've heard all year (granted I've only heard like 25). The production is inexcusably bad for no fucking reason. A rapper that has no talent making tracks that aren't bangers fills his album up with radio pop tracks, dubstep rap bullshit, and ballads about his grandma and love? Why the fuck would he do that?

Lyrics: 2/10
Instrumentals: 3/10
Flow: 3.5/10
Replayability: 1.5/10

Final score: 3/10

I wanted to like this so much. New Level is great but this project is fucking embarrassing
>>
>>64288215
I can see why you think that.

What did you think of Psycho? and Swipe life?
>>
>>64288111
let you go makes me feel more emotional than any pop love song i've heard. It's pretty strange hearing a 'trap nigga' speaking sentimentally
>>
>>64288243
Psycho was one of the better tracks on the album but I dunno if it's anything special. Swipe Life was generic as hell but still passable. Don't know what's wrong with the beat, it in theory should be hard-hitting but it comes across about as hard as a sheet of paper
>>
To the people who've heard it. Is it better than Trap Lord?
>>
>>64288484
not even fucking close
>>
File: striveandprosper.jpg (127 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
striveandprosper.jpg
127 KB, 2000x2000
I don't get how this album can be so bad. Everything on their soundcloud this year was great. The singles were great except for strive. The original version of beautiful people was great. This album is not great though. I'm so embarrassed to have been hyped for this.
>>
A$AP Mob fallin off quick
Rocky's lucky to still have a career
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.