[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Create fictional artists/bands and others rate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461370220324s.jpg (8 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
1461370220324s.jpg
8 KB, 250x191
old thred ded
>>
>>64283154
Death Fripps
Death Grips with Robert Fripp
>>
Dick Magic
>>
>>64283193
2/10
>>
The Scott Baio Tango Saudade
>>
>>64283154
The Frumpkin Boys
>>
casiopeea
>>
>>64283373
7/10
>>
big shigs
>>
Crucified Leprechaun
>>
The Corneal Ulcers
>>
Hot Traps
>>
Parish - an American blues/psychedelic rock band formed in New Orleans in 1969 from the merging of two pervious bands (a white hard psych trio and a black acoustic blues duo), with one of the members' sister providing lead vocals. Hoping to combine their distinct sounds, the result was a genre-bending jam band. Noted at the time for their energetic, elaborate live performances and biracial lineup, Parish first gained recognition when they performed at the second Atlanta Pop Festival in July 1970. Their eponymous debut album was released in July 1971 to enthusiastic reviews but poor sales. Their two-disc third album, 1972's 'Modern Voodoo' was their commercial breakthrough and provided Parish with a brief but well-earned fifteen minutes of fame, and they opened for Led Zeppelin on their 1972 North American tour. The band released a mildly-successful follow-up in 1973, but attempts to record an unfinished rock opera caused massive tensions within the group. Parish played their last show on July 23, 1974, immediately after which they announced to the audience their break-up. Today they're remembered as one of the most unique and underrated bands of their era, and have developed a cult following.

Albums:
Parish (July 1971)
Parish II (January 1972)
Modern Voodoo (August 1972)
Festival (July 1973)
Black Magic (Live) (November 1974)
>>
Tom Allen - an avant-garde/experimental musician whose prolific recording career has spanned nearly 25 years, many of his albums tell a story that's stretched out over several consecutive releases. He died in 1990

Albums:
-Tom Allen (1967) (parody/deconstruction of folk music)
-Tom Allen (1967) (parody/deconstruction of blues and blues rock)
-Tom Allen (1968) (parody/deconstruction of free jazz)
-Tom Allen (1969) (parody/deconstruction of pop music)
-In Writing (1970)
-Washing Machine (1971)
-American Sex Addict (1971)
-American Sex Addict's Return (1971)
-Day of the American Sex Addict (1972)
-Beyond the American Sex Addict (1972)
-American Sex Addict in Outer Space (1973)
-Inside Marilyn Kingston (1973)
-The Devil & Marilyn Kingston (1973)
-Marilyn Kingston, You Dirty Whore! (1974)
-Marilyn Kingston Meets the American Sex Addict (1974)
-College Music for Dropouts (1974)
-Workday Music for Hippies (1974)
-Demonstration (1975)
-Wally Astro vs. Jupiter (1977)
-Wally Astro: Behind Enemy Lines (1977)
-Wally Astro is Your Friend(?) (1977)
-Wally Astro: The Last Battle (1978)
-Tom Allen's Intervention (Ft. Wally Astro, Marilyn Kingston, and the American Sex Addict) (1978)
-Emperor's New Slave (1979)
-Cool Kids Never Have the Time (1979)
-American Sex Addict: Disco Armageddon (1979)
-Views from My Living Room (1981)
-Views from My Kitchen (1981)
-Views from My Bedroom (1981)
-Views from My Bathroom (1982)
-Views from My Television (1982)
-Views from My Aquarium (1982)
-Are You Still Listening? (1983)
-Marilyn Kingston Returns (1983)
-Marilyn Kingston's Bad Reputation (1984)
-American Sex Addict: The Real Story (1984)
-Sex is Sex, Says American Sex Addict (1986)
-Wally Astro vs. Ronald Reagan on Mars (1986)
-Wally Astro vs. Gorbachev in Siberia (1987)
-Tom Allen is Still Drinking Heavily (1989)
-Tom Allen Has a Serious Problem (1989)
-Surprise! Tom Allen Has Liver Cancer! (1990)
-Tom Allen is Dead, And You Killed Him (1990)
>>
I'm in the Air with no Parachute - Tinted Mirrors
>>
>>64288079
go outside mate
>>
>The Baby Poop Poops
>Formed: 2007
>Genre: Experimental, Field Recordings, Drone
>From: Newark New Jersey

Discography

2010: Meet the BPP's
2010: Baby Tampon Plug 1
2012: [untitled 1]
2013: [untitled 2]
2016: [Songs from the BR]

The Baby Poop Poops is an experimental band that is influenced by GG Allin, Coil, and The Throbbing Gristle.
They are known for taking laxitive before going on stage and shitting explosive diarrhea into the audience. Sometimes they do butthole tricks on stage too.
Their music is field recordings of actual rape, suicides, and other stuff played at full blast over drone guitar similar to Swans.
On one album a microphone was stuck up the ass of the lead singer as he shat to get a good recording.
>>
The Rollicking Penises. Put out their last album as The Rollickers in 1997. Failed to make a commercial break through.
>>
The Thousand Yard Miles - Experimental band (like the residents) founded in 1980. Experimental/avant-garde/ambient/noise-rock. They are known for their inconsistencies in lineup and stylistic changes. Their only consistent member, Phillip Donald Hughes, died in 2009.

1982 - The Thousandth Yardth Miles
1984 - Dulignity duram dulignity
1988 - Fresh like milk
1991 - The whites of her eyes
1993 - The long walk home
1996 - Maggies marvelous Maggots munch mulch
1999 - No God in our church (live album)
2004 - Grabble grabble gumgo goile
2007 - I am on fire and my world is on fire (and you are on fire and my dog is on fire)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.