[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Rich Gang lifestyle marble floors, gold toilets, and chandeliers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Birdman-Breakfast-Club-YouTube.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Birdman-Breakfast-Club-YouTube.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
That Rich Gang lifestyle marble floors, gold toilets, and chandeliers big money nigga take the jet L.A. hit the bity boolin’ in the bondo with a few bitches and they go to trippin' drankin’ that GTV, that tequila smokin’ them stunna blunts them big dawgs nigga we neva hungover poppin’ bigger numbers with my niggas, straight B's only shout out to my love, my blood, my team my gang, my family, and nigga ya know what we bleed you know what we bleed 404, 305, 504 what’s poppin’, nigga? B-house of dank, put it in the air this that YSL, Rich Gang, RHQ, YMCMB shit big B’s with a few C’s, PeeWee, what’s poppin’, nigga? Bankroll mafia; Hot Beezle, what’s brackin’, nigga? The pussy outta line, the pussy get they head bust, ya dig? B-Loc and Bentley, y’all know the business It’s B Slime or G5, rest in peace Tamara and Miss Gladys, boy
Rich Gang, Rich Gang
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>64282726
Birdman is the best CEO in the business. Better than Jay, Dre, and Diddy
>>
excuse me it's gold terlets
>>
>>64282845
Cause he lies and steals
>>
>>64282726
I ain't gonna say it NO MO'.....

This post was tl;dr.
>>
>>64282726
i see no little to no repeck in this post
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x225
BRRRR
>>
>>64282896
you do what you have to anon
>>
>>64283040

Gucci is a shit businessman

He is the GOAT talent finder though
>>
>>64282845
Fucking your male artists is not cool bro.

He raped the shit out of Lil Gayne
>>
>>64283532
read
>>64283245
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.