[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For fuck sake /mu/ I genuinely wanted to hate this album, It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 516DZMQ1MGL.jpg (35 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
516DZMQ1MGL.jpg
35 KB, 293x300
For fuck sake /mu/
I genuinely wanted to hate this album,
It's the type of hipsterish shit that I've made fun of people for liking,
but I can't hate it.
I love it.
>>
Semen stains my mountain top
>>
>>64281197
It's a fantastic album. Why would you want to hate it?
>>
>decide to listen to this album
>some boring, generic shit
>oh one nice track
>maybe rest of the album will be like this
>nope, it returns to being boring, generic shit
>later look this album on wiki, the only good track was written by someone outside of the band
>>
>>64281221
ebin job bryan
>>
>>64281238
What was the nice track and why was the track actually the full album?
>>
>>64281249
Stop
What the fuck is this forced meme even meant to be?
>>
Still is and always will be my favourite album.

I don't put it in my top 5 because it didn't effect me in the same way as other music. It's a totally different experience and the closest I've come to a religious one.

Kudos on still enjoying it after all the meme posting. I was lucky enough to hear this album years ago before I came to /mu/ so I could listen to it fresh.
>>
>>64281271
an ebin job
>>
>>64281254
The Fool
what
I hoped rest of the album will be as good as this track, because otherwise listening to it would be a waste of time
>>
is good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.