[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Artists everyone says they love but no one actually listens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: prince-07.jpg (166 KB, 1360x1688) Image search: [Google]
prince-07.jpg
166 KB, 1360x1688
ITT: Artists everyone says they love but no one actually listens to their music
>>
I don't love prince and listen to his music
>>
i don't love anyone
>>
i don't listen to music
>>
>>64279728
/thread
/board
>>
Normies who say they love David Bowie.
>>
>>64279691

>Artists everyone says they love but no one actually listens to their music
>"Prince sold over 100 million records worldwide"
>>
>>64279773
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>64279691
prince is one of those artists who i loved more for how cool he was, also purple rain was my fucking jam when i was 14, other than that i like his song "kiss" but i dont know much other than that
>>
Purple Rain, Sign O' the Times, and Parade are all great albums
>>
>>64279788
haha owned
I'm from /tv/ too
>>
>>64279691
I don't like his music but i really appreciate his influence and hustle in general.
>>
>>64279773
I think OP is referring to his fellow classmates in freshmen english.
>>
>>64279699
>>64279717
>>64279728
//mu/
>>
>>64279773

Go back to upboat, tripcancer
>>
>>64279691
Didn't give a shit about Bowie's death but I liked a few of Prince's albums.
>>
I keep getting into artists just before they die. Black Star reminded me Bowie was a thing and I started diving into his back catalog then he dies.
I see Purple Rain for $5 at target a few months ago and pick it up because I didn't own any prince yet. I favorite him on Tidal and then he dies.
Am I killing artists /mu/?
>>
>>64280913
confirmation bias. you ignore the ones that don't fit this narrative
>>
>>64280931
Shit, you're right. I didn't look into Tribe Called quest till after I heard about Phife Dog
>>
>>64279691

I don't even like prince. Your statement is false. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.