[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO music for this feel: Challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: qt.jpg (88 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
88 KB, 750x499
ITT we write a feel for which we're sure NO music exists. (Alternatively other anons provide music for that feel if they know any)

(Inspired by the fuckton of "blah blah blah. music for this feel" posts.)

I'll start:
A state of confusion when you're not sure whether you should continue distancing yourself from your friends to avoid shame and self loathing around them.
>>
>>64279260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk
>>
>>64279311
I love you anon. This is extremely close to what I had in mind. Please feel free to suggest more by them or anything similar. Also, is other stuff by them as good?
>>
>>64279260
Who's this cum plum?
>>
>>64279394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JazOLeHqp-Y

anon here, this song by them is great too. not only are the instrumentals great but his lyrics really hit home if you read them(they are a little hard to understand with the effects). And yes most of there stuff is good and similar to these tracks. some are a little but more upbeat. this song is by a different band and is way different but it is one of my favorite songs of all time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTd66s8KXZM
>>
>>64279450
I loved "why must a man change" as well. It's so beautiful.

And why haven't I seen "sleep party people" more on /mu/? Is it because their sound is a bit niche or should I lurk more?

(Thanks for the recommendations anyway anon)
>>
>>64279450

I'm currently listening to "History speaks"-deep sea diver. Going through the album which sounds very comfy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32I4105xanY&list=RD32I4105xanY
>>
>>64279795
they are very comfy. I listen to them in any mood. they just released their newest album but history speaks is still my favorite. idk why sleep party people arent on /mu/ more. they are totally /mu/core, maybe they just dont get enough exposure
>>
>having one friend who you only hang out with because you feel sympathy for them when they are clearly an asshole
>>
That feel when you're happy, almost blissful, and specially determined to get things done for weeks when out of nowhere, for no apparent reason, it all crashes and suddenly the motivation is harder to reach and you feel deeply unsatisfied and restless but can't quite tackle the root of the problem because it is unknown.
>>
>>64280143
this
>>
That feel when you're utterly and completely incapable of being able to relate to how socially well adjusted people go about their lives the way they do. With so much comfort and ease around other people and so blissfully gliding through life as opposed to the reserved and quiet tumult of your own.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.