[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone wanna do the beats for a rap ballad about dan hold her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: the big dick @ nick.jpg (1 MB, 2322x2547) Image search: [Google]
the big dick @ nick.jpg
1 MB, 2322x2547
anyone wanna do the beats for a rap ballad about dan hold her she's a fighter scheinder
>>
File: footfag.gif (3 MB, 384x214) Image search: [Google]
footfag.gif
3 MB, 384x214
>>
>>64277756
seriously, has anyone called this guy out, besides random /tv/ and /pol/ users? there's a mountain of evidence against him
>>
here's a little story
i gots to tell
about a mans life choices
sending him str8 to hell,
i'm talking dan, scheinder
have a daugther better hid her
forget underpaid he'll make her pull an over nighter
god forbid she a fighter
he ain't a fraid to pull out da lighter
to cool her down
likes get grils chill before he starts to clown
what havent heard from around the town
takes em all ages to the pound
he requires his bitches to squeal before each meal
makes em all kneel
before they toss his salad and oatmeal

>it's all i have, what do you think mu?
>>
Someone parody Will Smith's "Wild Wild West"
>>
>>64278028
>contd

how'd it feel to lick out an old mans bowel bile,
makes her stummy sick for a whle
but your little grill be on set in a hour, she hit the shower
there he is hiting his own meat, waiting for her to join the drum beat
she's down with hollyweird so she gets on her knees and off her feet
it's only a few min in before skeet skeet,
now she's covered in a thin sheet of insperation
a pedo bears dick persperatin
she hjust got introduce to the bi dick @ nick and whats a first day with no slime?

> a chorus would go here prolly, rough rough draft on the rhymes here though
>>
The drake and josh theme song is essentially a confession

I never thought that'd it be so simple, but I found a way(never thought he could make a living molesting girls)
I always thought it'd be too crazy, but I found a way(again eluding to his molestation career)
If you open up your mind(to sexual perversions. and a direct reference to chat up lines he uses to coerce sex)
See what's inside(self explanatory)

It's gonna take some time to realize(that I've been diddling these kids for years)
But if you look inside I'm sure you'll find(the evidence is all there, just takes some digging)
Over your shoulder you know that I told you I'll always be picking you up when you're down(telling girls to come back to him if they want to work)
So just turn around(so I can stick it in your ass)

just gotta read between the lines, boys
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.