[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best albums to fight with swords to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
Best albums to fight with swords to?
>>
Are we really doing this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b57KntD8thg
>>
omg i love pearl
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At_Bv_pLM9k
>>
Not an album but awesome.
King Crimson- FraKctured I think at the five minute mark on you would have killed well over 100. I believe it evens builds up to final boss mode.
>>
>>64275801
go away sjw universe posters
(venetian snares - hand throw)
>>
why is there 3 steven universe related threads
>>
>>64276642
samefag probably made multiple threads
>>
>>64276642
why not
>>
>>64276551
>uses sjw unironically

>imagine being this pathetic
>>
>>64276642
someone has a lot of time on their hands
>>
File: Cover.jpg (729 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
729 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: liquidsword.jpg (220 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
liquidsword.jpg
220 KB, 450x450
and not just because of the title
>>
>>64276672
>not using sjw unironically
>2016
>>
>>64276672
lambasting a group of people is obnoxious

but "SJW" refers to a group of people that everyone agrees can be lumped together under a certain umbrella, because of their characteristics. It's a label. not everyone may agree on the precise boundaries, but the term is useful, you can't deny

What are you supposed to call them?
>>
ANYTHING BY DEATH, THE BAND.
>>
>>64276753
you might as well call them the illuminati new world order because they don't fucking exist lol. People who call others sjws literally get butthurt when a no name youtube feminist talks about silly videogames.
>>
>>64276782
>they don't fucking exist lol
???????????????????????????????
>>
>>64276782
>illuminati
>>64276782
>don't fucking exist
>>64276799
>???????????????????????????????
>>
>>64276799
They're painted as these people who want to strip everyone of all free speech and make videogames illegal or something.
>>
>>64276660
You can't make multiple threads retard.
>>
>>64276825
as i said not everyone may agree on the precise boundaries
most of what 4chan fags would call "SJWs" are not that, anyway. PLUS those kinds of people DO exist. (Jonathan MacIntosh)
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
>>64276836
>You can't make multiple threads
are we being raided by a fucking special ed class
>>
>>64276836
>having one device with one IP
>>
>>64276850
Okay, can you give me an example of who you would call an sjw? Someone well known enough.
>>
>>64276881
even with one device with one ip you can post multiple threads there's just a time limit
>>
File: Wonderful_Rainbow.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful_Rainbow.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>>
>>64276884
Hate to bring /v/ into this, but

Jonathan MacIntosh
Anita Sarkeesian
Brianna Wu
Probably the most famous 3

Apart from that, the red/blue tribe mentality covers pretty much everyone with a tumblr description that has the word "feminist" in it. It's not exactly hard to find someone you could call an SJW

the term literally means Social Justice Warrior, after all, so anyone espousing, and putting more than minimal effort into social justice beliefs and issues could be called an SJW.

Obviously that doesn't mean everyone who uses the word "SJW" means that every "SJW" is an evil shit. It's just a useful term for a large group of people with similar ideas
>>
>>64276850
lol just looked up Jonathan Mcintosh, apparently he's some sort of pop culture blogger with a feminist bend? That's it? Who fucking cares?
>>
>>64276971
>implying someone cares
he fits that description so anon named him, idiot
>>
>>64276966
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha these are people who talk about videogames on the internet? Like who gives a fuck? Omg I can't believe you're serious right now.
>>
>>64276985
I don't see anywhere where he wants to destroy free speech and take away videogames
>>
>>64276992
see >>64276985
No one on /mu/ should care about this sort of thing and it's embarrassing that anyone does, but you asked.
>>
>>64277010
Yeah, that's fair. I just cringe whenever someone uses the term sjw, because I just know that they're angry about videogames or something stupid like that.
>>
>>64277027
It's good that you don't care I guess, but the drama is everywhere on the internet, plus it's kind of fascinating, anthropologically.
Read this, you may really find it interesting, I did

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

polite sage
>>
>>64276702
I'm on a mission that niggas say is impossible but when I swing my swords they all choppable
>>
File: Romantic Warrior.png (182 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Warrior.png
182 KB, 299x300
>>
>>64277059
Cool, thanks for the link. I actually talked to a friend about this before. We were talking about how one of the problems with religion (and politics too, I guess) that isn't usually brought up is tribalism. Everyone talks about how religion reproduces systems of patriarchy and homophobia, but even if that weren't the case, and all religions were super nice to everybody, the extreme tribalism would still be a problem.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.