[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHUCK BERRY [allegedly, of course]: Are you bathing? BLONDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: Chuck_Berry_1971[1].jpg (315 KB, 1274x1600) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_Berry_1971[1].jpg
315 KB, 1274x1600
CHUCK BERRY [allegedly, of course]: Are you bathing?
BLONDE WHITE FEMALE GROUPIE: Yes.
You gotta get clean.
Yes, I do.
You like to stay clean, don’t you?
Yes, I do.
You really do.
Mm-hmm.
I’ll give you somethin’ to bathe for. You know that? [stands up over her] I’m-a give you somethin’ to bathe for. See this here? [wiggles his dick]
Yes.
Yeah? That’s what you bathe with.
It is?
Kiss it...Kiss it...Again...Suck on it...You my girl?
Yes.
You love me?
Yes.
Very much?
Mm-hmm.
Mm-hmm? I’ll bet you do.
I do.
Well...You really love me? [begins pissing on her face]
[she gasps, surprised] I really love you.
Yeah? Put your hands down by your thighs. Take it. [she continues gasping as he continues pissing] Take it. Take it. Take it. Open your mouth. Open your mouth. [sound of piss gurgling into her mouth, then Berry unleashes a LOUD, long fart] You can smell my fart. Piss on ya, that’s what I’m doin’. Pissin’ all over you. Mm-hmm. You love me?
Yes.
Tell me you love me.
I love you.
Alright, then, drink my piss. Drink my piss. [grabs towel and hands it to her] Dry yourself off. Clean yourself off. How’s that piss taste, hmm?
Bitter?
Alright, alright, alright? Tastes bitter, doesn’t it? It’s salty, yeah, I know.
Yes.
You drank my piss.
Yes, I did.
Yeah. Suck this. SUCK IT. [she’s sucking and gasping and grunting as if in pain] Here, clean yourself. Clean that piss out of your eyes. Poor sugar, little baby. What’s the matter, baby? Did I piss in your eyes?
Yes.
Did I piss in your eyes? I’m sorry. There’s piss all over your neck and your hair. But you love me.
I love you.
I won’t betray you. I won’t betray you ever. Believe it. [leans in to kiss her, then stops] I can’t kiss you—it smells like piss.
I know.
I’m sorry. Clean yourself off. Take a shower. [he walks out of the tub as she turns on the faucet to clean herself]
>>
excellent use of your time
>>
Literally the single most epic thing I've ever seen
>>
File: 1461199901044.png (246 KB, 482x338) Image search: [Google]
1461199901044.png
246 KB, 482x338
>
>>
>>64275739
ive been looking for a transcript of this for years
>>
This is the best thread of 2016
>>
>I can’t kiss you—it smells like piss.
>>
>>64275739
That picture is from the 50s, you barnacle head. This is Chuck in 1971.
>>
File: toiletcamera.jpg (108 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
toiletcamera.jpg
108 KB, 1200x1200
>installs toilet camera
>>
>>64272635

FINE
>>
Chuck Berry is the original pisscannon. R. Kelly don't have shit on Chuck Berry when it comes to peein on bitches. Like goddamn. Chuck was spraying his love-hose all over twenty high society whores lined up in a row while R. Kelly was still in kindergarten trying to get little Lacy Jackson to let him piss on her shoe for an ice cream sandwich. R. Kelly is a motherfucking amateur at this shit. Lord have mercy. Chuck Berry is one hundred and six years old and he still unhooks his dialysis machine every weekend to unleash a dusty, uneven mist of geriatric piss all over every nurse in his wing of the old folk's home. Chuck Berry blazed a trail of soggy bitches through the whole of twentieth century America and invented a whole new form of degenerate music just to ensure a steady supply of loose young sluts who were into getting pissed on. What a fucking legend. RIP.
>>
is it true that chuck berry would shit on girls and make them shit on his chest and then eat the shit
>>
>>64276305
kek
>>
>>64276367
apparently so
>>
>>64275739
SKIPPITYBOOPBAPAABOPADAPDOO

110% of african american "music"
>>
based
>>
>>64275739
citation needed
>>
One thing that's really fun and worthwhile about rock music is the evaluating moral validity of the artist's sexual exploits. Fuck Jimmy Page amirite XD?
>>
>>64278375
what is this thread in reference to?

what did Jimmy Page do?
>>
>>64278397
DP'd a 13 years old grill with Plant, literally ruined her butthole
>>
>>64278468
/r/ing dialogue for this scene from OP
>>
File: Untitled.png (157 KB, 700x865) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
157 KB, 700x865
>>64276245
>>
File: frank_sinatra_7564_1024x1024.jpg (348 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
frank_sinatra_7564_1024x1024.jpg
348 KB, 1024x1024
>>64276305
"Rock-and-roll is a bunch of noise made by cretinous goons."
>>
>>64279092
And he was right.
>>
>>64279092
everybody speculate on what Frank's sexual deviations were.

>footfag
>>
>>64279136
"I read a biography of Frank recently and it was just heartbreaking. Let the man's personal life be his personal life."

-- Buddy Rich
>>
>>64279092
He had two big early 80s releases with Trilogy and She Shot Me Down and that combined with Tony Bennett's career revival a few years later proved that the Great American Songbook standards still had some tread left on the tires. It does stand a bit in contrast to the horse dook shit out by aging rockers at 50+.
>>
>>64279190
"In a 1978 sit-down with the New York Daily News, Sinatra said 'There's good music around today if you know where to find it. We're always looking, but my songwriters often come back disappointed. They say 'There's nothing out anymore except teenager stuff.' and I say to them 'Well then, maybe I ought to hire some teenagers as songwriters.'"
>>
>>64275739
>89 years old
>still does shows
he'll be fine
>>
>>64279239
Why didn't he just write his own songs?
>>
how's that piss taste
>>
>>64279634
Performers of his generation usually didn't; that's just how it was. They interpreted songs made by professional songwriters like George Gershwin. The idea of the singer-performer really came about with the rock generation.
>>
>>64279572
what if he'll outlive most 70's stars
>>
BTW, right before Trilogy was one of the saddest things Sinatra ever released, a disco remix of Night And Day, which came and went almost unnoticed.
>>
>>64279809
I mean, he knew what he wanted and even after how many years of performing other people's songs you're certain to learn a thing or two about songwriting.
>>
>>64279190
As Xgau somewhat churlishly noted, the old farts who used to claim that rock-and-roll was kids' stuff and the pre-Elvis trad pop and jazz/bandstand music was so much more mature and targeted at sophisticated adults may have been advised to consider Frank Sinatra's youthful days as a teenybopper idol or that most of the popular music in the 30s-40s was equally consumed in large part by children and that it was no more-or-less juvenile than the typical Kiss or AC/DC record.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.