[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This album is considered one of the best of all times. Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: overrated shite.jpg (73 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
overrated shite.jpg
73 KB, 500x497
>This album is considered one of the best of all times.

Why? Its not even good, and 12 year olds act like its the most amazing this to grace this earth.
>>
>>64274372
>not even good
>12 year olds
How do you figure its not good, and why are you hanging out with 12 year olds?
>>
>>64274372
totes.
Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin > Led Zeppelin II > Houses of the Holy ≫ Led Zeppelin III > Led Zeppelin IV
>>
>>64274417
My cousin who I see because he lives close to my college. I wash my clothes at his house.

And its just overrated and Robert Plant is annoying
>>
preaching to the choir
>>
>>64274550
I can see that but i love it. Uses his voice like a shrill, soulful instrument.
>>64274451
Physical Graffiti, Houses of the Holy, and III is some of their most diverse work. I have 1 in my car and its goddamn amazing. Babe i'm gunna leave you has such impact, how many more times is groovy.
I agree that its overrated. Still got pretty good diversity.
Listening to them live on BBC sessions is fucking insane. Every member of the band is prominent where as the recording kinda mellows out JPJ and bonham.
>>
>>64274372
Guitarfag here I really like all zepplin albums in no real order but I really like heavier stuff in comparison like megadeth or slayer I don't like the auto tuned halfassed corporate shit fest and rotting corpse of metal that asking Alexandria or MCR or bring me the horizon is thats garbage made for a quick buck
>>
File: Presence.jpg (60 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
Presence.jpg
60 KB, 638x638
Can we all agree that Presence is their best ?
>>
This is the first time Montie has made a reasonable logical statement
>>
>>64274372
>i can't like something because it also has cross appeal to people younger than me

>>>/r/lewronggeneration

led zeppelin are good you image obsessed nu male faggot
>>
>>64274372
Because "When the Levee Breaks" is on that album.
>>
>>64275927
this first of all

>>64274372
but really, I know it's cool to hate on a band's most popular stuff, but there's a reason it got that way. Stairway is a fucking GOAT song and levee breaks is fantastic. Even if the rest of the album is just meh (which it's not), those two alone will inflate the score.
>>
IV has great songs that you've heard a million times and don't need to hear again, doesn't change the fact that they're great. Also the leftover folk influence from III colors it in all the right places.

II on the other hand is just a generic 70s hard rock album. It gets cred for being the one that codified that sound but there's no reason to listen to it nowadays.

HotH and PG are GOAT.
>>
>>64274372
yes, good, keep making threads like these, Montie

less shitposting and more music
>>
>>64274372
Because When the Levee Breaks is their undeniable peak
>>
Agreed, the only good song on it is Black Dog.
>>
>>64276193
This is exactly it, the songs are so overplayed, but the deeper cuts are still good. Barely.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.