[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Hot Chili Peppers thread? How do you guys feel about them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: stadium.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stadium.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Red Hot Chili Peppers thread? How do you guys feel about them?
>>
they're pretty good
>>
Horrible buttrock. I can only hope anyone who posts on /mu/ has grown out of entry level radio shit like that.
>>
they're like pepperoni pizza. I sometimes want more but this is fine too xD
>>
>>64274355
a shitty pop band where every single member is talented (bar the vocalist, though not that many vocalists are talented to begin with), and yet the band is still garbage

Flea and Frusciante both contributed to the first couple of Mars Volta albums which actually highlighted their talents thanks to the non-dogshit songwriting

>>64274412
what
>>
>>64274396
not buttrock, dingus
>>
I prefer the outwardly crude and fun rap/funk rock albums than the newer, more boring/uninteresting stuff.

Like them or not you could at least you could say they were being something relatively original back then
>>
All of their lyrics are just random nonsense Anthony strung together while high.
>>
>>64274544
Californication was a pretty cool album on perception of truth tho
>>
>>64274396
When you say buttrock, I think Crush 40 Sonic shit. Please tell me that's not what you were going for
>>
>>64274486
The first two tracks on Blood Sugar Sex Magik were kick ass honestly
>>
>>64274355
fave band, fave album

I would eat John's ass
>>
Could've been a great band if they kept Navarro. One Hot Minute was like their Pinkerton and made a huge transition from a funky sock on cock band to deep serious shit

I wished Californiacation had more songs like Otherside
>>
>>64274355

love this band. love this album,
John gets a lot of credit but not enough for SA, he did some crazy brilliant work with dubs on that album. slowly the tape down and doing cool guitar work and using synths as FX boxes basically and doing cool modulation stuff. really subtle but brilliant work to make these songs come to life. flea kills it too
>>
You can't say rhcp without saying blink 182
and you can't say blink 182 without saying green day
and you can't say that without saying panic at the disco
and you gotta say plain white tee's
then you got creed with his fucking chin and his fucking nose, but that mother fucker is gonna touch your heart
>>
>>64274671
That's so weird that's not what buttrock means at all. I usually think of buttrock as hard rock, hair metal, and post-grunge
>>
>>64274443
it's still shit, faggot
>>
They have some great songs

Too bad they're a meme band
>>
every time i heard their songs on the radio I got mad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.