[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /mu/tants gonna be at Chelsea Wolfe on Monday? Upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: chelsea.png (175 KB, 511x515) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.png
175 KB, 511x515
Any /mu/tants gonna be at Chelsea Wolfe on Monday?

Upcoming concert general, also.
>>
File: 1450680297619.png (128 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450680297619.png
128 KB, 300x300
>>64273841
>Chelsea Wolfe
>>
>>64274150
What, has /mu/ decided they don't like her after being wet for her all these years?

I'm not up on the latest fads, friend.
>>
>>64274322

General consensus is that she's "buttgoth."

Speaking of which, she does apparently have a nice butt.
>>
File: 1456715248981.jpg (173 KB, 1242x913) Image search: [Google]
1456715248981.jpg
173 KB, 1242x913
>>64273841
maybe you can tap that shit like that other anon did
>>
>>64273841
>>64274322
IDK I remember she was all over a few years back, I listened to one or two of her albums, they were pretty good. I never thought of her as someone I would go to see.
>>
>>64274322
yeah, her last record was pretty weak and so the hivemind decided that we don't like her anymore
it's a shame desu but what can you do

>>64274367
her butt is extremely underwhelming, great thighs/legs tho
source: seen her live twice
>>
>>64274375

that look in her eyes

you just KNOW
>>
>>64273841
Im going to see her May 18th in Detroit. Cant wait
>>
>>64273841
saw her last year. abyss is much better live - her band is amazing. i prefer her songwriting on the first three albums, but abyss and pain is beauty are much heavier and more ambitious instrumentally which pays off live

>>64274322
abyss was a little bit underwhelming, and she got a lot of positive buzz from it, so the contrarians that make up the majority of this board hopped off. and the cover bore an unfortunate resemblance to that one evanescence album so memes were had

haven't got anything coming up soon. got a ticket for deftones in june but it looks like i'm gonna have to sell that. other than that i've got fucking king crimson and opeth later in the year both of which i can't wait for
>>
>>64273841
Really liked "Apokalypsis" never checked out her stuff after that.
>>
>>64274394
>>64276072
Yeah, I felt the same way about Abyss, but that doesn't negate the rest of her catalogue for me, either. They posted her setlist earlier on fagbook and there's a load of stuff from her earlier records so I'm alright with it, man.

I really like PiB too so there's that as well.

In addition to Monday, I've got tickets for Taake/Wolvhammer in June. A day before Young And In The Way join the tour, too, which really sucks because I've been wanting to see them for a long time.

>>64276110
Giver her a shot. I'd recommend Grime and the Glow next, and then her acoustic EP before going into her other stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.