[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he hates his meme status?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jeff_portrait_lg.jpg (857 KB, 1800x1781) Image search: [Google]
jeff_portrait_lg.jpg
857 KB, 1800x1781
ITAOTS was literally some band of autistic outsiders making a shitty folk album completly disconnected from a normie setting (talking about fucking Anne Frank with Bulgarian influences) and it eventually turned into this big cultural symbol with teenagers using it for its image to look cool. If I was jeff Id hate what my album became desu senpai
>>
Exmilitary was literally some band of autistic outsiders making a shitty rap album completly disconnected from a normie setting (talking about fucking the music with Limp Bizkit influences) and it eventually turned into this big cultural symbol with teenagers using it for its image to look cool. If I was stefan Id hate what my album became desu senpai
>>
>>64273825
Death grips literally memes themselves on purpose. Poor Jeff didn't ask for this
>>
Does he even know about it being worshipped on the music subforum of a site originally made for discussing anime, where a large majority of users are known to be pedophiles, Neo-Nazis, racists, sexists, and basement-dwelling manchildren?
>>
jeff posted on here a couple of times
somebody probably asked him about the whole meme thing but i don't have any of the screencaps on hand so i can't help you
>>
>>64273991
This is not true, it was never proved it was him
>>
>>64273962
you forgot to add: failed academic wroshipers and other forms of pseudo intellectuality, which claim to have love for music, but they only listen to what their god aka Scaruffi, gave his seal of approval, showing no critical skills whatsoever.
>>
>>64274007
typed exactly like how it's known that jeff types and answered several questions that only jeff could realistically have answered
it didn't really need much more proving
>>
>>64274382
>he thinks people who are basically drones of a music journalist are comparable to racists, sexists, pedophiles, and Neo-Nazis
>>
File: Photo on 22-04-2016 at 10.45 PM.jpg (99 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 22-04-2016 at 10.45 PM.jpg
99 KB, 1080x720
Humble Cannons was literally some autistic outsider making a shitty folk album completly disconnected from a normie setting (talking about Coffee Legs the Magnet with Pere Ubu influences) and it eventually turned into this big cultural symbol with teenagers using it for its image to look cool. If I was aaron Id hate what my album became desu senpai
>>
>>64275022
Go away whatever your name is

fuck your album
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.