[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything remotely close to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: smiths.jpg (551 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smiths.jpg
551 KB, 1000x1000
"Romantic, passionate" "post-punk" records? I'm tired of their discography and Morrissey's solo stuff
>inb4 the cure
>>
orange juice - you cant hide your love forever
>>
>>64273282
>inb4 the cure
But The Cure perfeclty fit that description OP.

Anyway, check out these:
Anything by The Sound
Anything by The Chameleons
Anything by dog Faced Hermans
Anything by The Church
House of Love's s/t
80's R.E.M
The Dream Syndicate's The Days of Wine and Roses
The Soft Boys' first two albums
Anything by Echo & the Bunnymen
>>
>>64273282
Votrot is pretty similar to The Smiths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxezbqwbTVY
>>
>>64273343
The Sound's first LP is some of the absolute best post punk, tho it's not too Smiths-y. Quite sure their frontman detested the Smiths, too.

>>64273289
Exactly what he asked for. Also Aztec Camera's debut, and my personal favorite in this vein by the Trashcan Sinatras.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfsSSa-3ROw
>>
>>64273289
>>64273343
Thanks, familia
>>
>>64273343
Also The Chills, Riverside and The Field Mice
>>
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>64273558
get the fuck out of here, you degenerate

>>64273343
good list
>>
>>64273576
>degenerate

Spoonfeed them Death in June why don't you?
>>
>>64273644
kiss me these are truly the last days
>>
>>64273684
Close your eyes nigga
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.