[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF I DIE AND GO TO HELL REAL SOON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (5).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
IF I DIE AND GO TO HELL REAL SOON
>>
IT WILL APPEAR TO ME AAAAAS

THIS ROOM
>>
>>64273196
AND FOR ETERNITY ILL LAY IN BED
>>
I have to record the spoken word introduction to the record
>>
>>64273222
IN MY BOXERS HALF STONED WITH A PILLOW UNDER MY HEAD
>>
What makes this album and the one after it so good? They shouldn't be good but they are
>>
Who else's favorite band was Say Anything when they were 14-15 years old? Used to love this record, its not terrible but I really cant enjoy it much anymore.
>>
>>64273166
>>64273196
>>64273222
>>64274187
>>64274535

posting lyrics is youtube-comment tier
>>
>>64273166
This song always cheers me up.
>>
I really like this album. But, it's the only album from this band that I've listened to.

Is the rest of their stuff good?
>>
>>64274943
not really, no.
>>
>>64274982
Damn
>>
>>64274809
are you new here?
>>
>>64274598
Same
>>
>>64274943
you should listen to their self titled album, that one is my favorite.
>>
>>64274943
defense of the genre is p good
>>
>>64274943
In defense of the genre is good
Self titled is ok
Anarchy my dear is bad news and sounds like demos
Hebrews is ok a cool different direction
The new one is forgettable and too weird
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.