[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they are literally the best artists of this decade not even memeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Album Art.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1024
they are literally the best artists of this decade
not even memeing
it doesnt matter if you like their music or not, because is not even about the music
>>
I agree that their popularity has nothing to do with the actual music. It's just hipsters trying to look cool.
>>
too bad their entire image other than the music is shit as well
>>
>>64267795
>It's just hipsters trying to look cool.
do you mean their fans or them?

because they are trying to look cool. and basically by any definition of cool since cool was a word that means what it means, they've succeeded.
>>
>>64267795
they know art is dead and they are somehow giving it some life by embracing that
>>
File: dgiexm.jpg (72 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
dgiexm.jpg
72 KB, 701x701
honestly. pretty respectable opinion. what other artist or band has burst onto the scene in the 2010s and made such an impact? Has changed how music is delivered and advertised? Has stretched the biggest genre in the world to its extremes in a unique way and has been so successful? No one. just dg

legit dont just say im memeing. Actually try and answer these.

>hint. Its not kanye. He sucks
>>
>>64267840
name any other artists that does the cyberpunk aesthetic better than DG
>>
>>64267919
cyberpunk is shit and you're 15
>>
>>64267919
He can't, because nobody does.
Y O U N E E D T O V I B R A T E H I G H E R
>>
>>64268009
im actually 2 and cyberpunk is fine
>>64267879
kanye's attempts to copy dg are so fuckin lame
>>
>>64267879
>what other artist or band has burst onto the scene in the 2010s and made such an impact?
none but im not really sure what their "impact"
>Has changed how music is delivered and advertised?
it hasnt changed
they are the only ones doing their thing
>Has stretched the biggest genre in the world to its extremes in a unique way and has been so successful?
this one is true
>>
>>64268169
>they are the only ones doing their thing
yeah i guess for the most part. The only exception could maybe be found in how the amount of artists releasing their album without any promotion has certainly increased since they started doing it. But correlation does not equal causation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.