[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ writes a musical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: POLK.jpg (149 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
POLK.jpg
149 KB, 1200x1200
dubs get track names
trips gets album name
69 decides the concept of the musical
>>
Pimp my nikes
>>
>>64267308
Asshat: Living in Manasstan.
>>
>>64267433
concept:
album name:

1. Asshat: Living in Manasstan
>>
A Mexican woman who was adopted as a child and now is searching her biological parents
>>
>>64267308
Meme Magic
>>
The Founding Fathers are actually black rappers. Also wannabe MC Ride is one of the main stars.
>>
Concept:>>64267476
Track name: New Beginnings
Album name: Asshat: The Musical
>>
The other issue being how they would handle terminal disease.
>>
An Drow That was born at mexico but moved when a child to texas, is a samurai
>>
The Consequences Of The Events Transpired Between Your Wife And Yours Truly (It's Not Yours)
>>
a musical about jack the ripper starring mc ride in the title role
>>
Concept is a former p4k journalist who quits and tries to start a band that will get him a BNM
>>
A person that was born as a female is a trans, is black, she like females her religion is the jewish one, is a texan that become president
>>
I've got a penis that will rip through the very fabric of time
>>
>>64267688
well that's a fun track name
>>
...and its being used on your own ass
>>
Concept:
Album name:

1. Asshat: Living in Manasstan
2. A person that was born as a female is a trans, is black, she like females her religion is the jewish one, is a texan that become president
>>
Donald Trump made me cum
>>
>>64267733
Does this mean this is track #3s name?
>>
>>64267769
Is this now the concept?
>>
Boris should stick to making anime theme songs
>>
A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt
>>
>>64267769
pick a theme
>>
Is /pol/ visiting /mu/mu/ todayay
>>
>>64267733
>>64267769
>>64267833
loling at this mess of track names and etc..
>>
>>64267833
Fanboy & Chum Chum
>>
>>64267833
Is this track #4? This is fucking confusing

On the theme note:
>>64267798 and is discovering life as a poor pleb
>>
File: ll.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
>>64267869
YOU STOLE MY REPLY AND MY 69
>>
>>64267308
niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>64267869
memeing this hard son
>>
OP here, i'm abandoning this clusterfuck. new thread
>>64267923
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.