[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "avant grade" and "expiremental" fancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 648x648
Is "avant grade" and "expiremental" fancy terms for saying "we don't have good shit for you so here's shit we pulled out of our ass"
>>
>>64265466
No but that album is the quickest way to spot a plebeian when you ask them to name a couple of modern day avant garde/experimental album
>>
>>64265484
Fuck you Bish Bosch is amazing.
>>
>>64265517
go to bed anthony
>>
>>64265524
Nice argument.
If you don't like BB try Tilt or The Drift. Ease your way into it.
>>
>>64265466
those terms are used nowadays to mean "i don't know the genre and it's weird"
>>
>>64265466
no
never post here again.
>>
>>64265549
i already enjoy tilt and the drift.

>ease your way into it
i'm into music that is far more challenging than bish bosch, i need no easing into anything except for your tight little ass, cowboy
>>
>>64265484
wrong. the quick to identify a plebeian is when he calls himself a patrician.
>>
>>64265588
You like those but DONT like Bish Bosch? What the hell.
>>
That's a very vulgar way of putting it there and certainly you'll not walk the streets around here at night with that attitude. The messengers of the forefront will have you on a kurfew till you've toddled past whatever pap you're eroding your cool with this week.
>>
they're terms for "here's something we're trying which hopefully sounds different you may or may not like it" friend.
>>
>>64266140
Shut
>>
>>64265517
technically that post doesn't imply it isn't.
>>
>All these avant fags mad
>>
>>64265569
>Not capitalizing the "n" in no
Please never post here again.
>>
>>64265517
agreed. All you haters and trolls gtfo
>>
>>64265484
yes because a pleb would even know bish bosch exist
>>
Bush bouch sucks
>>
>>64265466
This album was meant to be a parody of avant-garde music
>>
I hope this thread is secretly just a joke about all the scatological jokes in Bish Bosch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.