[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a "happy" chart like this that isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mucore happy.png (1 MB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
mucore happy.png
1 MB, 459x600
Is there a "happy" chart like this that isn't outdated and shitty?
>>
happy music is for plens
>>
>>64262819
you'll grow out of your teenage angst when you finish puberty m9
>>
>>64262678
Jamiroquai
>>
File: jamiroquai-4fde386ae627b.jpg (253 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jamiroquai-4fde386ae627b.jpg
253 KB, 1000x1000
>>64262900
>Jamiroquai
this fucking guy?
>>
>>64262934
Jamiroquai is sick dude.
Here's the thing you gotta understand by fedoras, if it's a guy with a fucking faggy little bitchface with NO facial hair, it looks bad, but some dudes can kind of pull off fedoras. Jamiroquai is just a guy that really loves hats and he's wearing that hat because he loves it, fedoras are actually not Jamiroquai's favorite choice of hat, it's usually this cool wacky Indian inspired hat thing like he gets shit for it but I think it's cool. Don't judge the man by the fedora.
>>
>>64262934

Pharrell (that nigger piece of shit) actually stole all the image and looks from this "fucking guy", and jamiroquai used to have great sick tunes back in the day.
>>
>>64262934
OH NOES! A CERTAIN HAT TYPE! xD

BEST NOT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC NOW WITH HIM WEARING THAT HAT ZOMG

prick
>>
>>64263011
dude fuck fedoras
>>
>>64262678
Here I fixed that chart for you
>>
I don't know, discovery just makes me dreary and nostalgic. And fun is just downright depressing, lyrically speaking.

Put some Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and maybe some PC music
>>
>>64263604
Do you really ignore music because of memes on 4chan?
>>
>>64263122
its a joke u saltmonster
>>
>>64263954
i like a few of the albums on here including discovery. its just outdated and lacking. thank you for the suggestion ill check it out
>>
>>64262678
>Fang Island
>I Get Wet
>Dawn Metropolis
>Manners (not actually a happy album though)
>Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
>Thunder, Lightning, Strike
>Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
>Spiderman of the Rings

these are all good though

Other essential happy albums:
You Slut! - Critical Meat
Adebisi Shank - Second Album
Foals - Antidotes
Beck - Midnite Vultures
The Polyphonic Spree - The Beginning Stages Of (basically their entire discography though)
tUnE-yArDs - W H O K I L L
>>
File: Summer Road Trip-Core.png (4 MB, 1845x1308) Image search: [Google]
Summer Road Trip-Core.png
4 MB, 1845x1308
>>64262678
this could work
>>
>>64266359
yeah this basically works. thank you should hold me over for quite a while.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.