[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only legitimate love I've ever had suddenly told me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x220
>only legitimate love I've ever had suddenly told me she no longer loved me and left me for another woman
>starting to go into another manic episode and legitimately want to kill myself

Music for this feel?
>>
>another woman

very subtle bait. very nice.
>>
Try graduating high school, that should help.
>>
>>64261363
As in, she left me for a woman (I am a man)
>>64261399
I'm 24
>>
>>64261502
carissa's wierd and anything elliott smith. and then listen to black flag, cuz fuck it all. thats what i do when feeling depressed. usually after that, ill listen to broken social scene to get my hope back. well anon, if your not baiting, i wish you the best. wait it out. youll be able to live w/o her eventually. just takes time
>>
>>64261284
Hey OP I'm guessing since you posted the jam of a lifetime you're an AnCo fan. I'm a big AnCo fan too and Strawberry Jam helped me work through some similar feelings about a year ago. So I'm going to rec you some stuff that has been good to me.
The Zombies - Odessey and Oracle
Iggy Pop - The Idiot
Any Bowie + Eno album, the Berlin trilogy has some really introspective moments and they're quite touching.
Todd Rundgren - A Wizard a True Star, this album is largely about self doubt and difficulty coping with emotions (especially romantic ones), and it's an incredible psychedelic experience.
If you haven't heard Deakin's Sleep Cycle yet, wtf are you doing? He managed to harken back to some of the anxiety and introversion that old AnCo perfected but recently has been lacking.
Best of luck OP, remember you always have your ambitions to stick to and you never know what tomorrow holds.
>>
Pink Triangle honestly
>>
>>64261284
relax pal. you just happened to date a dyke
take some time for yourself and the things you like and you'll be dating another girl sometime sooner than you think
>>
Cuckoo Cuckoo

Seriously.
>>
You fuckers are lucky you didn't grow up when Tori Amos was humping piano benches. It was a small fashion for women at the time do ditch their dudes and show how strong they were by licking bush.

Fast forward to now: she married a guy from a super rich family and has two kids. I am completely alone, thank God. Guess it all does work out in the end.
>>
>>64262649
I'M DUMB
>>
>>64261502
my last ex left me because she "discovered her sexuality" and wanted to try dating women

it hurts now, but in a few months she'll be a deranged snowflake and you'll be better off, guaranteed

folks that leave their partner for someone else don't deserve to be in relationships in the first place
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.