[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever go through your music folder and delete stuff you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Do you ever go through your music folder and delete stuff you don't listen to anymore, or are you a collector?
>>
Every few years yeah.
>>
>>64260321
Every few months, Ill listen to the albums I was iffy about and delete the ones I dont enjoy
>>
>>64260321
yeah i'll try to delete all those juvenile years of me
sometimes it's too embarrassing to mention
>>
>>64260574
Pretty much this. I only clean my library of music I actually hate and music that use to listen to from my earlier years that I know now is cringe.
>>
>>64260321
I keep it all on my HDD back at home, but I regularly delete stuff on my laptop to save space.
>>
>>64260321
I store everything for archival purposes. Of course that leads to many storage problems but I live with it
>>
>>64260321
It's always hard for me to do but quality over quantity always.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.