[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys can't seriously like this sorry excuse for "music"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
You guys can't seriously like this sorry excuse for "music" right?

PS: would be nice if Death Grips stop ripping off weezer's album covers
>>
preach
>>
>>64256847
>would be nice if Death Grips stop ripping off weezer's album covers
and just their whole sound in general

Ive been saying this for years DG just aped everything weezer did and all these /mu/ plebs thinking DG are so original when they're literally just a colossal weezer rip off
>>
>>64257526
Thank God someone finally said it.
>>
death grips need to stop releasing music every year. i'm getting sick of hearing about them take 3 years let the fucking album sit for a minute. They literally announced Jenny Death a year before it came out and it was still shit.
>>
>>64257526
>>64257539
I can't believe I'm not the only one that thought this.

I'm surprised Cuomo hasn't filed lawsuit at this point.
>>
I literally compared the opening notes to Pinkerton with Death Grips' entire discography on /r/reddit and got fucking blasted with negatives
>>
>>64256847
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
>>64257552
what?
>death grips need to stop releasing music every year
>every year
>'m getting sick of hearing about them take 3 years
>3 years
>>
>>64257526
>>64257539
>>64257562
>>64257575
holy fuck i'm not the only person who thought DG sounded exactly the fucking same as Weezer?
>>
>>64257575
every single one of the money store's 13 tracks is a rip off of the sweater song
>>
>>64257594
I don't understand what is hard to understand. I am telling them to take 3 years and let the fucking album ferment. if they did that with every album they wouldn't have put out shit like JD, GP, NLDW or FW.. they also wouldn't be as popular so the fuck do i know

>we release trash because nothing lasts forever
>>
File: 1452856094287.jpg (64 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
1452856094287.jpg
64 KB, 550x511
>>64257575
>on /r/reddit
That's where you went wrong, anon.

The reddit crowd attracts underage hypebeasts that think plebs are scared of industrial memerap.

They're the kind of people that read Jayson's Greene's review of The Money Store and took it all at face value. You can find them alluding to a sense of darkness and tortured depravity and multi-faceted intellectualism present in their music that isn't really there.

It's all image obsessed and really quite pathetic when you consider the music is simply not that good.
>>
meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.