[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find RAM's tracklist really weird in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461232871720.jpg (21 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1461232871720.jpg
21 KB, 329x329
Does anyone else find RAM's tracklist really weird in the first third of the album? The monologue would work so much better if it was the starter for the album and then with the second track you could 'Give Life Back to Music'. And then there are two downtempo tracks that belong nowhere near the start of the record in the middle of two fun and dancy tracks. I love the album but why would they place the tracks so bizarrely?
>>
Who the fuck cares about track orders? really? You're weird.
>>
ive been listening to the album for years and especially during very significant events but i didnt find the track orders weird. If you didnt mention i probably wont think about it.
>>
Maybe because that was the literal intent. It's even "hidden" in the album name. I think it was explained in of of the interviews with the collaborators. It was supposed to replicate how on a memory drive things aren't necessarily sorted and kind of just randomly put together in a nonsensical way.
>>
My problem with it is that it's got too much filler. Remove The Game of Love, Within, Beyond and Motherboard and the album would be so much better.
>>
>>64254994
>remove Motherboard

no fuck you

maybe you should remove yourself
>>
>>64255013
no fuck you. if falling asleep out of boredom was a video game, Motherboard would be its soundtrack
>>
I think we can all agree that Instant Crush is the best song on that album and also the best Strokes song in a long time.
>>
>>64255059
Its a good Julian Casablancas song but not exactly a strokes song
>>
>>64255059
Why would you consider Instant Crush a Strokes song? Do you also think Human Sadness is one?
>>
Touch is my favourite on the album.
>>64254986
this is convincing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.