[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I became an avid listened like three months ago and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460941221654s.jpg (4 KB, 249x175) Image search: [Google]
1460941221654s.jpg
4 KB, 249x175
I became an avid listened like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time on 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person listens to like zero full albums a year. If you listened to half an album a day, you are still doing better than the average person

-Don't force yourself to listen. Commit to half an album a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like listening more and after a month or so you should be listening to a whole album a day for pleasure

-Listen to various genres at the same time. When I grab a new or challenging album or one that makes me sleepy I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I listen to post-rock and avant grande jazz

-It isn't a race. Listening slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what music genres are for you to listen to and which aren't.

-Buy the physical copies. When you get the albums from your own money you'll feel the need to listen them to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with albums highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.
>>
this guy
>>
/lit/ is real slow this hour
>>
>>64254115
thanks for the tips
>>
>avant grande jazz

You kids and your wacky music...
>>
This pasta doesn't make sense with albums

Badly memed, OP
>>
>>64254115
There is literally no reason this thread needs to exist.
>>
>>64255393
/thread
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.