[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Meghan Trainor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What does /mu/ think of Meghan Trainor?
>>
train her? she's too fat
>>
>>64253702
>dat triple chin and corset
>muh pinup style
>le fat fuck means curvy

did her label force her to get even more fat?
>>
>>64253702
Inoffensively uninteresting.
>>
>>64253721
>>64253737
She's not even that fat.
>>
SUUUEEEETTTT SUUUUEEEETTTTTT
>>
I think the world will forget about Meghan Trainor soon enough. She just pumps out the same damn pop song that every other girl pop star has been shitting out for the last 5 years.
>>
The message of that song is basically "You'd better be a nice guy and buy me a nice wedding ring, but I'm not gonna do any housework or get in shape."
>>
>>64253702
>no lips fat face terrible body
her songs are boring so I can only focus on the way she looks.
>>
i want to take her into the pig pen with the other pigs and fuck her right in her fat ass
>>
she's great , love her , I was a bit disappointed by the team she worked with
>>
>>64253702
I haven't hear her music, thanks for ask anyway.
>>
Manufactured crap designed to brainwash young girls into thinking it's ok to be fat.
>>
>>64253702
I'd fuck her so hard.
>>
what is she training for? hotdog eating competitions?
>>
>>64253768

by American standards maybe
>>
I don't like her, she seems like a "Rawr, I'm a Feminist." attitude she has in her songs, and her body is just gross, especially her face. She looks like if I touch her, I will find make-up on her body to hie her cellulite.

10/10 would hit with semi
>>
>>64253702
most punchable face in mainstream music rn
>>
>>64253702
Sexy as fuck.
>>
>>64253702
She's a fat wigger.
>>
she's just trying to cash in on accessible social issues
don't be surprise if she makes a pro vegan song in the future
>>
I'd bend her over and fuck her in the ass
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.