[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Mary Lambert? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Does /mu/ like Mary Lambert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqqV50zaAc
>>
>>64253272
i'd like to pork that little piggy
>>
>>64253272
please do yourself a favor and don't read the comments on this. take it from me, /mu/
>>
>>64253272
Is she actually trying to look like a whale
>>
>I'm overweight
How is this a secret?
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 914x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 914x600
Oh man, to get a handjob from that goddess
>>
>>64253359
it's a secret online
>>
>>64253301
u cant tell me wat 2 do
>>
File: 25.gif (458 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
25.gif
458 KB, 400x259
>>64253359
>>
>>64253301
I should have listened
>>
>>64253272
I would fuck her
>>
that comment section lol
>>
File: 1460726281533.jpg (69 KB, 935x858) Image search: [Google]
1460726281533.jpg
69 KB, 935x858
>>64253301
>>64253272

>Le im so indulgent so much condescension omg w0w coments
>>
>>64253272
And again, she is the first person to call herself fat. She just goes ahead and ASSUMES that everyone else calls her fat and decides to be preemptively judgmental to "show everyone". Yeah no, screw it.
>>
>>64254795
lol you just revealed yourself to be a commenter on that video you pitiful fucking little faggot HAHAHAHAHAH this is you, this is unironically you, you fucking pathetic waste of oxygen
1. i have depression
2. i have an eating disorder where i can't stop shoving food in my fat fucking face
3. i cut, with a #2 pencil
4. i take hormone pills
5. my dad doesn't like me
6. i'm overweight
7. i have an eating disorder
8. i have been raped while drunk
9. i have an eating disorder
also nice doge meme in 2016 what do you live under a fucking rock?
faggot
>>
>>64253272
F O R C E D
O
R
C
E
D
>>
She's like a good version of Meghan Trainor.
>>
>>64254828
She's clearly overweight, though. There's nothing to judge, just look at her. I think the point she's trying to make is she's not a deluded tumblrina that thinks she's not fat and everyone that calls her fat is sizist or whatever they call it, now.
>>
>>64254830
>3. i cut, with a #2 pencil
that's pretty fucking hardcore

anyway the song sucks and their cinematographer couldn't keep focus if his life depended on it
>>
HERE YA GO! -I hate my families
-I'm bisexual
-I had a cancer and heartache
-I'm a frickin paranoid
-I'm a fujoshi
-I can't increase or decrease my weight
-I'm scared of ant
-I hate all of my classmates plus my teachers
-and i'm bad at English and Indonesian
-Plus, i get bullied since i was a kid and my parents used to hits me.
>>
1.) I'm a grammar nazi.
2.)I'm addicted to anime.
3.)I'm a fangirl.
4.)I'm in to many fandoms.
5.)I get scared easily.
6.)I obsessed with my weight even though I'm the perfect size.
7.)Things can get to me easily.
>>
>>64253272
I bet she's a great fuck.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.