[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was is AIDS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: prince-purple-rain.jpg (130 KB, 1200x903) Image search: [Google]
prince-purple-rain.jpg
130 KB, 1200x903
Was is AIDS?
>>
>>64252402
Is was drugs.
>>
yes it was AIDS he got from your granny
>>
>>64252453
DAMN...
>>
>>64252402
he got sick, went to the hospital, and the doctors killed him
>>
heart failure
>>
how many girls did he fuck in total
>>
S I C K L E C E L L
>>
>>64252453
LOL
>>
>>64252598
>>
Is there any west costs fags here?

Can you go to Google.com and view source the URL to the google doodle gif? Is it purple? Fuckin Google snubbed everyone who isnt US from seeing it.
>>
probably
>>
>>64252402
it was the flu because as a Jehovah's witness, he didn't get vaccines
>>
>>64252402
It was probably an overdose from opiates. As a Jehovah's Witness, he could not get hip replacement surgery because Jehovah's Witness dogma explicitly disallows blood transfusions. He probably was suffering from extreme chronic pain, and as further evidence of his health problems he was almost always seen using a cane.
>>
>>64252609
anyone???
just visit google if its still Apr 21 where U are.
>>
>>64252453
>is
tho
>>
Pulmonary embolism.

Quote me.
>>
what's he pointing at?
>>
>>64254424
the AIDS coming to get him
>>
>>64252700
This seems like the most logical reason sadly. He almost always wore heels and danced in them. I remember reading about him having hip issues for years
>>
>>64252665
don't be stupid please, sir
>>64252700
the holy bible explicitly disallows consuming blood... not just 'Jehovah's Witness dogma'
besides using blood in surgery is wholly unescecassry even in emergency situations, let alone much moreso in planned surgery
https://www.jw.org/en/medical-library/bloodless-surgery-medicine/

i question whether he was actually one of jehovah's witnesses or just vaguely associated and rumoured to be etc
>>
>>64252665
He wasn't always a witness he converted about 10-20 years ago
>>
>>64254843

I think he was. That's more than a gossip, even that stupid positon of his to censor anything on the internet was from these Jehovah's Witness
>>
>>64254961
>even that stupid positon of his to censor anything on the internet was from these Jehovah's Witness
can you confirm this? he was always very precious of piracy even before the internet
>>
>>64254976
Been looking for the sources, can't find it. I believe the meaning of this sentence was "If the jehovas witnesses hadn't shaped his thought, he wouldn't have sued everyone for using his material"
>>
>>64254843
No the bibles explicitly says you must not EAT blood. Much of this was to stop blood rituals, it also says blood should be cast away on the ground, i.e. nothing special done with it. It certainly doesn't disallow transfusions unless you have an overly strict reading.
>>
who cares, fucking talentless egomaniac
>>
>>64255062
fair enough, but that's his choice
>>64255066
dude you must not eat the blood, you must pour it out to the ground because it is sacred to jehovah god, it means the life of the animal/person
>Much of this was to stop blood rituals
god commanded this after the flood, to the israelites entering canaan and to the early christian congregation, not just to the israelites
obviously jehovah doesn't want people to abuse blood by partaking of it in any way

imagine if someone said you can't DRINK alcohol before/during/after work... would you inject it and say you weren't drinking it? smhf
>>
>>64255120
fair enough, makes sense
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.