[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://djrozwell.bandcamp.com/albu m/none-of-this-is-real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
https://djrozwell.bandcamp.com/album/none-of-this-is-real

/x/ here, is it possible that this music is cursed?

>WARNING: To listen to this album properly, set the entire album on shuffle, with a crossfade of 5 or 6 seconds between tracks or you will be spited
>This album was recovered from a series of dusty, unmarked Zip disks found in a condemned Massachusetts apartment building in 2001. It is believed to be the first fantasy audio hip-hop roguelike tape to be published on Bandcamp. Each track is a vignette ranging from 12 seconds to 3 minutes.

what do you think senpai?
>>
why did DJ Rozwell put out a tape of this if it's meant to be played on shuffle
>>
>>64250335
I'm assuming so it's like one long song that's always different.
>>
First time listening.

Track 3 is really really awesome
>>
>>64250498
I have a feeling this whole thing is going to be really good. I don't know what track number they are but what I've heard so far is great.
>>
>>64250335
There are tracks randomly added to your tape so every tape is unique, so it still follows the concept for the first listen.
>>
it's not cursed but it is really good. dj rozwell is wild
>>
This album is the perfect trinity of /mu/, /x/, and /tg/.
>>
This faggot used to trip here and promoted his shitty music in the bandcamp threads
>>
>>64250922
really?
>>
oy vey this is some good viral marketing
>>
>>64251311
He also eventually showed up on /x/ after this haunted meme got out of hand.

Music is solid, though.
>>
>>64251556
THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
Is he part of KFC Murder Chicks too...?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x458
>>64252058
>>
>>64250029
have you not heard of the suicide song op. it was somewhere in eastern europe i wanna say ukraine but i dont remember. just look of saddest song ever made. a bunch of people killed themselves listening to it.
>>
>>64252153
Hungarian Suicide Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlMpdBJLo4o
>>
>>64252768
the video is really edgy and gay I just realized, but the music is good.
>>
>>64252084
That erratas ARG was legit tho
At least Roz has the talent to back his elaborate viral marketing hoaxes
>>
It's so funny to see /x/ turn on Rozwell after they realized their "mystery" was just him fucking with them.

Total 180 delicious butthurt tears and revisionist history. As if they don't have an archive where you can see all his stans rambling about the album.
>>
>>64250335
Dude needs money for rent, food, utilities, I assume. Unless he lives in the tangled woods of Kentucky just making music all day.

>>64251574
When? Do you mean he posted on /x/, or what? I've talked to him on email before, he seems really leery of /x/ in particular and no longer posts on 4chan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.