[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least degenerate female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: jesusno.jpg (198 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
jesusno.jpg
198 KB, 624x420
http://www.strawpoll.me/10012871
>>
>>64244635
Is that a wax figure?
>>
jaty perry
>>
File: lqbait.png (36 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
lqbait.png
36 KB, 360x361
>>64244635
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10012871
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? ANYONE THAT VOTES IGGY NEEDS TO GET A SMACK ON THE BUTT.
>>
>>64244635
>beyonce
>"11 votes (42%)"

she's the best appearance wise but the most degenerate on that list desu
>>
>>64245669
RIGHT??
>>
>>64245669
how?
>>
>>64245669
Beyonce is significantly more classy than the other girls listed.
>>
>>64244635
Protip: the answer is always the white girl.
>>
>>64246453
Nah, the fact that she's white and acts the way she does actually makes her the most degenerate one there.
>>
>>64245669
nicki is more plastic than human flesh at this point
iggy is an australian white girl affecting the demeanour of a southern black girl
rihanna's literally built her entire career out of being on the cutting edge of degeneracy at all times
and azaelia is azaelia

there's literally no contest, like any answer other than beyonce is just wrong
>>
>>64244772
i guess i should vote for iggy then :^)
>>
>>64244635
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64246526
/thread/
>>
>>64244772
Iggy is 100% disposable. She's not really that attractive she's just "sassy" and fit a role that was empty in pop culture at the time. I don't care about her fake Australian ass. Her face is nothing special.
>>
>>64246434
Rihanna > Beyonce

How are you this stupid.

Picture it like this: Rihanna is like Betty Davis as Beyonce is to Joan Crawford.
>>
>>64244635
anyone who votes someone other than rihanna is a degenerate themself
>>
>>64244772
but she's the only white girl listed...
>>
>>64246959
As to say, you may not have respect for the slut, but she's no whore.
>>
>>64246959
>>64246970
>Rihanna
>has literally defined her image for the last 5 years as being a "bad girl" who smokes, drinks, has bad tattoos, and acts like a complete slut
>not degenerate
>>
>>64247045
you must be fun at parties
protip: smoking, drinking, tattoos are not degenerate
being a complete sjw and turning sporting events into political commentary (see: beyonce) is degeneracy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.