[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will they say when he dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 992x558
What will they say when he dies?
>>
now if i fuck dis model
and she just bleach she asshole
and i get bleach on my shirt
imma feel like a asshole
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>64244565
he will rise again
>>
Who was that
>>
>>64244565
But waves don't die anon
>>
"Some rapper from the early 2000s has died"

you really think anyones going to remember this nigga if he died at 70?
>>
I miss the living Kanye
>>
>>64244750
this 2bh
>>
File: kanye.jpg (7 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
7 KB, 209x241
>>64244565
The day he dies is the same day music dies. It will be 1000x bigger than Tupac and Notorious combined.
>>
>>64244750
yeah this
>>
>>64244565
Don't want to say good riddance, but holy fuck
>>
>>64244565

I will cry
>>
For real tho, I think the world would look at him as an actual insane person that never got the help he needed. I've already bet that at this point the only real way Kanye can go is through suicide. And then, finally, we'll open up to discussing mental illness but it'll be too fuckin late.
>>
so long and thanks for all the fish sticks
>>
>the best part of TLOP is when he isn't singing

Good Fucking Riddance.
>>
File: yeezy.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yeezy.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
>>64245078
Once he dies you will see all the haters suck his dick saying they always loved him while he was alive. I am a day one nigger I will love him now until death.
>>
Honestly people won't talk about it for very long. The discussion that plays out across social media will be the exact same as every Kanye thread on /mu/.

Some people will say he is worthless, and some people will say he is amazing, and then the discussion will die out after a few months.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (17 KB, 236x418) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
17 KB, 236x418
>>64245234
No it won't all the haters will turn into fakers and act like they cared for him just to follow the hype. One of the powerful words ever spoken by a living human: "Nothing in life is promised except death."
>>
Wake up Mr West
>>
After his family reveal that his persona was all a ruse, they will laud him for his performance art and his commitment to staying in character, drawing comparisons to Andy Kaufman.
>>
>>64244785
in two days cause he is better
>>
>>64245338
You're absolutely wrong. No one is going to switch sides on this.

The likelihood of "all of the haters turning into fakers" is about as probable as fans of Kanye admitting that he wasn't talented.
>>
>>64244750
bingo
>>
>>64245338
You're too grammatically inept to not be a troll. What are you trying to accomplish?
>>
File: Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg (22 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg
22 KB, 350x350
I really really really like this album.
>>
>>64244565
>Nothing of value was lost.
>>
"im sorry, the sanitation dept. cant accept human corpses in the recycling bin"
>>
>>64244979
in other words, nothing of value will have been lost, for the 3rd time.
>>
he won't be remembered as a "musician" but public persona. also the likelyhood of him staying relevant in his old age is slim to none. It was easier for prince and bowie to stay relevant because their songs were pretty timeless can't say the same for kanye. Look at Jay Z who gives a fuck about him
>>
>>64244750
this
>>
>>64246047

>colored "people"
>human
>>
>>64246090
kanye is the bowie of hip hop. he's not going anywhere you dolt.
>>
>>64244590
Kek'd
>>
>>64244750
Tryhard
>>
>>64246164
>people think this

drake is bigger
kendrick is better
>>
Hurry up with my damn croissants!
>>
"He'll be fine"
>>
>>64244979
Absolutely delusional
>>
>>64244565
That he was a talentless hack
I'm really glad TLOP came out, I think it finally made Kanyefags' realize how shitty of an artist he is, and helped kill the circlejerk on /mu/
>>
>>64245345
underrated post
>>
>>64244899
Underrated
>>
dumb nigger
>>
Human embodiment of narcissism dies from weight of own ego, autopsy says spine and ribcage were smashed to point of non-existence
>>
>>64246071
Kek
>>
>>64244750
Was gonna post. Not disappointed
>>
>>64244565
Wake up nigga, wake up
We bout to get this papuh
>>
>>64244565
no one man should have all those flowers
>>
>>64244979
1910 - music starts
Day Kanye dies - end of music
>>
>>64244750
Yep.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.