[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, today I would like to share with you guys an original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461203919476.png (95 KB, 382x388) Image search: [Google]
1461203919476.png
95 KB, 382x388
Hey /mu/, today I would like to share with you guys an original story that will not disappoint.

>be me, 6 years ago
>14 years old, in 8th grade
>theres a kid in my english and math classes with mild aspergers, hes what you would call a 'high functioning autist'
>aptly nicknamed by the other kids 'fedora kid' because he always wore a fedora
>hes the type of kid that rides his bike to and from school everyday
>wore thick rimmed glasses, and his teeth always had yellow shit on them, not just in a stained way but as if he ate macaroni and cheese for dinner last night and hadn't brushed his teeth since
>also seemed like he just had poor hygiene in general, typically smelled like a mixture of sweat and body spray
>i wasn't a chad nor a complete beta, had a few friends but was also somewhat reserved, wasn't the type to bully other kids
>fedora kid took a liking to me, always tried to talk to me during class and eventually i gave in and sat with him at lunch because he bought me food from the snack bar everyday
>as I get to know him I find out what music he likes: shit like foo fighters, muse, coldplay, pearl jam etc.
>he also likes tool, and 14 year old me thought they were the greatest band of all time
>he tells me that he has a huge CD collection
>i ask him if I can borrow his 10,000 days CD and he says yes and brings it to school to me the next day
>3 weeks go by and I haven't given him his CD back yet
>hes constantly bugging me about it, but I decide I've had enough of fedora kid's antics anyway
>decide I'll tell him I accidentally broke the CD so he'll get off of my back about it

cont.
>>
File: fedora-guy-meme.jpg (30 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora-guy-meme.jpg
30 KB, 479x720
>the next time in class he asks me about it, I tell him that I broke the CD and that Id make it up to him
>he has an autism attack, starts wailing at me trying to punch me in the chest
>I just extend my arm out to him so he doesnt get too close
>his fedora falls off of his head onto the ground in his fit of rage
>i savor the moment by picking up his fedora, putting it on my head and flailing my arms about saying "look at me guys!" to try and get a chuckle from the class
>i notice that the fedora smells like putrid shit as its sitting on top of my head
>I take it off and bring it closer to my nose to get a good whiff
>I have extremely sensitive nasal glands and the stench literally causes me to projectile vomit onto the classroom floor, in front of all the studebts
>go home for the day and I become the laughing stock of the whole school for the rest of my 8th grade year
>mfw I still have the CD to this day

And that, my friends, is the story of fedora kid and the Tool CD
>>
>>64244465
this didn't happen
>>
>>64244506
You can believe what you wish, but I have no reason to lie. How would I even make the story up? Its not that unbelievable
>>
>>64244432
>>64244465
>>>/r/4chan
>>>/r9k/

nobody here cares about your "le epic meme story", this is a music discussion board
>>
>>64244544
you could be doing anything with your life and yet you to write memes
>>
>>64244432
even if your story is true, it's not funny or interesting

1/10 at least someone responded, right?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.