[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YEEZUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
This album is Kanye's 2nd best. Prove me wrong.
>>
In my opinion,

Late Registration > MBDTF > College Dropout > Yeezus > Graduation > 808s

I haven't listened to TLOP.
>>
>>64244087
I personally disagree with most of this. 808s is one of his best imo, and Late Registration is pretty mediocre imo.
>>
>>64244060
you're right about that but you're definitely wrong about what you think his best is
>>64244087
swap yeezus and MBDTF and it's perfect imo
>>
>>64244271
Nah, I don't think 808s is his best, I think that it's one of his better ones. Probably around the 3rd.
>>
>>64244371
i'm not knocking 808s, i am assuming that since you post threads about kanye on /mu/ that MBDTF is his best, which is clearly not true
>>
>>64244417
Ah, I don't really think MBDTF is his best, I prefer College Dropout
>>
newfag who hasnt listened to his first to yet here

MBDTF > TLOP > 808's > Graduation > Yeezus

desu senpai
>>
>>64244475
*his first two
>>
>>64244475
I've actually listened to all of Ye's albums besides TLOP.
>>
>>64244450
college dropout is great, definitely was my favourite 10 years ago, but this year late registration has grown on me a lot.
both albums are huge nostalgia trips for me
>>
>>64244475
you have a LOT to learn senpai

don't listen to his first two until you stop being a pleb
>>
>>64244567
are you a memezus fanboy?
>>
MBDTF = TLOP > Graduation = Yeezus
>>
>>64244649
are you a p4k drone?
(the answer is yes)
>>
>>64244770
I hate pitchfork and fantano too for that matter

MBDTF just happens to have a lot of his best songs, just because it's the most popular doesn't mean it's bad you hipster
>>
>>64244060
It's his best
>>
>>64244938
>I hate pitchfork
irrelevant when your taste is just as shit as theirs
>MBDTF just happens to have a lot of his best songs
it has like 4 or 5 good songs tops
yeezus has 9
late registration has like 15
>just because it's the most popular doesn't mean it's bad you hipster
rude :^(
you should be more aware of others feelings, anon.
>>
>>64245180
>>I hate pitchfork
>irrelevant when your taste is just as shit as theirs
i was angry about something when i wrote this, disregard it
>>
>>64245217
>>64245180
let me guess, the bad song on Yeezus is "Send it up"?
you absolute memester
>>
>>64244060
I agree. Late Registration I think is better, then Yeezus, then everything else is on a similar level that's just below (which is still extremely high, I just dont think I could rank them).
>>
>>64245336
no it's guilt trip
send it up is fucking godly
>>
>>64244060
you spelled worst wrong
>>
>>64246247
lol good one
>>
>>64246292
?
>>
>>64244060
bumping because I agree
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.