[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been meaning to try out a Prince album for about a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (231 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
231 KB, 300x300
>been meaning to try out a Prince album for about a month
>absolutely can't now that he died or I'd be bandwagoning

how do I get out of this pickle, otherwise how long will I have to wait?
>>
Quit being a faggot and just listen to his stuff.
>>
>>64243582
Join him.
>>
>>64243614
this.
avoiding it is just as bad as 'bandwagonning' itself. besides, you genuinely want to hear his stuff, purple rain is an amazing album and a great place to start. so listen to it. now. pussy.
>>
It's best to wait a year before listening to anything from him. Otherwise you'll just be a poser.
>>
just listen to it, fucker, but don't make a facebook post about doing so, shithead, nobody even has to know your listening to it, cuntburl.
>>
Stop fucking caring so much about random people on the internet think you insecure faggot
>>
If anyone asks, you've listened to him for years, just you were embarrassed to admit it because people would think you're gay.
Now go listen to it.
>>
>>64243582
>I can't listen to what I want because I'm afraid they'll think I'm a hipster when I inevitably tweet about it
One a scale of "kill yourself" to "don't kill yourself", you should kill yourself.
>>
>>64243761
Killing yourself would make OP an even bigger bandwagoner since everyone is dying.
>>
>>64243673
This. You had your chance OP, wait at LEAST eight months.
>>
>>64243673
>caring about someone being a poser
this board is 18+ anon
>>
>>64243840
I spoke to my mother about how I was going to listen to Prince maybe I could get her to sign something...?
>>
>>64243854
Not caring what other people think of you once you get into adulthood is just giving up.
>>
>>64243582
4 years, 243 days and 4 hours should cut it

Definitely NO SOONER
>>
>>64243614
Yeah, or don't. Most of it is incredibly cheesy anway
>>
You should listen to a lot of Michael Jackson and then pretend you sort of discovered Prince through him and that you weren't previously aware Prince had died.
>>
Where you gonna be listening to him at home by yourself? if so who cares m8, in public? again who cares m8
>>
Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊Ƭ̵̬̊
>>
>just now listening to Prince Nelson.

kill yourself kiddo
>>
>>64243582
You either want to listen to Prince or not. Stop being a prude bitch and listen if you are curious and don't worry about normies. Everyone has been listening to MJ and Elvis while they were alive and they're still listening even after they're gone. The same with Prince. Shut the fuck up, put on Purple Rain, and just listen.
>>
>>64244478
too late I'm listening to Tago Mago now

damn it feels good to be far from that bandwagon
>>
>>64244521
>Worry about being in a bandwagon when mostly everyone else doesn't care about you and could care less what you like

You are part of a bandwagon either way.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (702 KB, 662x707) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
702 KB, 662x707
stop caring what fuck boys on mongolion powerpoint websites care, be your own man op
>>
>>64243582
No amount of waiting can help you. You'll come off as one of those neo 2pac and nirvana fans. Just enjoy his music and keep your opinions relaxed. If you wait and then release your bandwagon power level you'll be just as bad, everyone can tell you're a poser anyway
>>
>>64244823
this is complex, I'll probably just never listen to Prince
>>
>>64244895
It's for the best
Now, let me accompany you to the Drake area
>>
>>64244946
oh I liked that JPEGMAFIA album actually
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.