[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that he's gone where do i start with his discography?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (337 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
337 KB, 1600x1204
Now that he's gone where do i start with his discography?
>>
listen to all of it. in chronological order.
>>
>>64242363
The only good ones are Purple Rain and Golden Experience to be honest
>>
>>64242363
this honestly, Ive only ever heard some of Purple Rain album and Kiss. Is there a flowchart somewhere of Prince?
>>
Sign o The Times has something for everybody. It's my favourite.
>>
Sign O' The Times is one of the best R&B albums of all time. Definitely give that one a look if you get into some Prince
>>
>>64242363
Do this:

Prince
Purple Rain

then what ever ur lil heart desires
>>
I think Purple Rain, Sign O' the Times and 1999 are his most consistent albums. After that maybe Dirty Mind or Around the World in a Day? Hard to say but his 80's work was hard to beat.
>>
>>64242383
this
>>
File: 220px-Prince_ControversySingle.jpg (16 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Prince_ControversySingle.jpg
16 KB, 220x220
No one gives this album credit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.