[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 57 the new 27?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 57.jpg (108 KB, 828x655) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
108 KB, 828x655
Is 57 the new 27?
>>
Oh God
>>
jesus christ it doesn't stop
>>
>>64242270
Nooo.. fuck off
>>
>>64242270
first I've heard of this band so this is the perfect time to dive into their discography
>>
literally who?
>>
>>64242457
start with escape from noise bb
>>
>>64242270
Are you kidding me m8
>>
GOD
DAMN
And the other guy from them died in the last 12 months too right??
>>
mods gotta sticky this
>>
>>64242471
So you haven't heard the pepsi album, you filthy pleb.
>>
>>64242554
it's not even funny
>>
File: an_hero.jpg (67 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.jpg
67 KB, 600x340
>>64242270
they're all exiting before the storm

>the elite know -- SHUT. IT. DOWN.
>>
>>64242270
2016 is literally a murderer.

Literally. A Murderer.
>>
>>64242578

Two members actually died last year, although one wasn't as big of a member as the mains, I think, and the other guy wasn't one of the two founders. Richard Lyon was one of the two original founders though.
>>
Reminder

>Negativland reported that since Lyons' death coincided with his birthday, he was able to have a "lively" birthday party earlier in the day at the nursing facility where he was receiving care. A number of members of the group showed up for the celebration, and others participated remotely.
>"David 'The Weatherman' Wills led the group in singing the now-public-domain 'Happy Birthday.' ... Richard's mother Evelyn called in a bit later, and her voice was the last he heard before dying. An on-duty nurse commented that 'I hope when I go that my last day is as good as his was.'"
>>
>>64242471
Negativland was a completely ignored and totally unpopular band who got famous after a lawsuit with U2.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>64242270
Fuck you I founded that term first
>>
i bet bono did this
>>
>>64242457
how fucking new can you be?

>>64243711
that's actually really nice to hear. kek at "now-public-domain "Happy Birthday""
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.