[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I GAVE MY LIFE TO SAVE HER THE OCEAN TURNED TO RED IN THE FALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1000x1000.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1000
I GAVE MY LIFE TO SAVE HER
THE OCEAN TURNED TO RED
IN THE FALL
IN THE FALL
WHEN THE TIDE TOOK THEM ALL
IN THE FALL
IN THE FALL
CUT DOWN LIKE LAMBS AT SLAUGHTER
GOOD MEN WERE LEFT FOR DEAD
IN THE FALL
IN THE FALL
IN THE FALL
IN THE FALL
>>
That's the first album I ever listened to
>>
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET FISHING FOR THE ANSWER WITH A LINE AND SINKER
>>
Maybe it is just the nostalgia but I will forever love Billy Talent

IN A CROOCKED LITTLE TOWN THEY WERE LOST AND NEVER FOUND
FALLEN LEAVES
FALLEN LEAVES
FALLEN LEAVES ON THE GROUND
>>
CAST OFF THE CRUTCH THAT KILLS THE PAIN
>>
I honestly think that II and III are really solid and well produced albums. Also theyre really nice in person.
>>
>>64242077
Dead Silence is a great album too.
I've heard that they're really nice, shame about Aaron.
>>
IN A PERFECT WORLD
HER FACE WOULD NOT EXIST
IN A PERFECT WORLD
MY BROKEN HEART IS FIXED
IN A PERFECT WORLD
I'D SEE NO THERAPIST
IN A PERFECT WORLD
THIS WOULDN'T MAKE ME SICK
>>
>>64242098
I've been to their show after Aaron's heart surgery, and actually talked to the guy. He is super shy and nice, it really made me sad. ;__;
>>
Billy Talent songs are really fun to play on bass, especially Viking Death March.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.