[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask somebody who signed the petition to get Action Bronson cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
File: Action-Bronson-pic.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
Action-Bronson-pic.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
Ask somebody who signed the petition to get Action Bronson cancelled from playing Trinity College anything.
>>
why
>>
How was cochella?
>>
>>64239767
Has your anus started to prolapse already from all the cocks you've taken?
>>
Who's the fatass?
>>
>>64239791

The spring weekend concert is something kinda unavoidable on campus here, and the things I had heard from a lot of people were that they felt uncomfortable listening to his lyrics. And when you think about it, he does write about women as objects a lot.
I like all his shit, but it's not cool to force people to be exposed to music that makes them feel uncomfortable. Imagine if like Eminem - Kim were on the radio in the supermarket. It's not that bad but same kinda thing.

>>64239800
only thing ever went in my ass was a sharpie in middle school.
>>
i don't even like this fat fuck but I feel bad for him. Fuck colleges, comedians can't even do gigs at them. I was considering going back to school this year and now I'm absolutely dreading it. Looks like it will be just like high school where I go most of the day just trying not to even be seen, lest I become I target for crybullies.
>>
Did you also sign multiple petitions to ban other trans/homophobic rappers from performing? Or was action bronson the only one?
>>
>>64239791
Because he is a racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, misogynistic WHITE MALE appropriating black culture.
>>
Can someone please tell me who the fatass is?
>>
>>64239859
desu probably about 90 percent of the people who whined about it and signed the petition probably hadn't listened to a single song other than Brunch, which the video for that one was going around on fb like wildfire. So yeah I agree.

>>64239868
I'm a first year so no.

>>64239876
"Hand up her ass like a muppet baby - it's crazy"

>>64239894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT5sOkwpEnI
>>
>>64239920
That's some pretty shitty rapping. Then again, not necessarily the best he's done. Anyone else got something of his they like which they think is more representative?
>>
>>64239868

It's actually interesting cause DMX was set to perform at a smaller event earlier this year. He didn't make it cause he was arrested before the date, but there wasn't too much outcry about it even though DMX is arguably more triggering than Bronson. Probably cause he was performing at an event run by the multicultural (not white) organizations on campus.

Trinity is really predominantly white and if you're not white it's like you're in a different school. Like we all got a survey for what music we'd like for Spring Weekend and the winner was "Hip Hop" - of course we get Bronson because it's safer to have a white dude.
>>
>>64239985
>>64239985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDLv_UKbDA4

I think Blue Chips 2 is his GOAT but a lot of people consider Rare Chandeliers to be his peak. It has the best production, I'll say that.
>>
>>64239920
>"Hand up her ass like a muppet baby - it's crazy"
Damn...

But seriously you're a fucking pussy and so is everyone on your campus who would sign such a thing. What are you going to do when you all have to stop living off your parents' money and have to get out in the real world where you can't just protest every small inconvenience for something you feel entitled to or can't sign a petition to keep from hearing things you don't like?
>>
>>64240157

Probably just avoid it.
If it were that he was playing a frat or something I'd be elated, and I'd tell all the whiners just not to go. But he was coming as the Spring Weekend headliner, and you can't just not go to Spring Weekend. You can tell people not to, but it's a dick move. And you can't force people to listen to music that makes them feel attacked, even if it seems silly to you, cause that's a dick move too.
>>
>>64240157
>you can't do this when you leave college
>therefore you shouldn't do it in college
Not so sure about that line of reasoning, dawg.
>>
>>64240218
>this is the state of our society today
>>
>>64240014
Gonna have to cite my earlier review >>64239985
>>
Why?
>>
Has it been cancelled?
>>
>>64239858
How does it fell to fascist?
>>
>>64240218
>you HAVE to go to Spring Weekend
>and then you would HAVE to listen to Action Bronson
>and then his lyrics would ALWAYS make you uncomfortable and TRIGGERED

"dick move" seems to be the go to phrase for you nu-males, isn't it?
>>
>>64240378
*feel to be fascist?
>>
>>64240409
Liberal Fascism is a good thing?
>>
>>64240218
>music that makes them feel attacked
My grandfather fought in WW2. He would tell me some old war stories about his time spent on the front line. Some of the things he said were just absolutely horrible. His platoon had just got done rucking 50 miles after the liberation of Caen. As they headed south they were ambushed by Germans who attacked them with "YOU FULL OF SHIT IT'S TIME TO GET A COLONOSCOPY SCISSOR KICKS DICK SUCK FROM MISS ELIZABETH"

Only 3 men survived.
>>
>>64240386
Why's it so important to you that a third rate rapper gets to make a bunch of white trash happy at the expense of a probably just as large group? They can go to his concerts if they want to listen to him. There's no reason for him to be there if a lot of people would prefer that he wasn't.
>>
>>64240386
So your argument is for people to suck it up? Cause cool, I agree. But millenials who feel offended because they've had some kind of traumatic sexual assault or something like... never ever suck it up ever.

>>64240378
I mean, the only real result of this sort of petitioning is that there will never be any good music on college campuses now, which is not new.
>>
>>64240444
Your grandfather likes Action Bronson, I presume?
>>
>>64240444
>my grandaddy fought in the war
go get him on the computer I'd love to talk to him.
>>
>>64240409
Feel free to fascism. Mussolini is good?
>>
>>64239876
>>
>>64239858
i feel u but its a little over the top
>>
>>64239876
Freedom of speech. Or are you a susceptible fuck cuddlefish of self doubt?
>>
>>64240563
Are you going to sue me for posting that?
>>
>>64240563
I don't think you know what freedom of speech is. Freedom of speech is the legal right to state your opinion. The petition is to let the arrangers know that those who sign wouldn't enjoy Bronson's being there. They're two completely unrelated things.
>>
>>64240262
Sheltering yourself and keeping out words you don't like that are absolutely harmless is dumb. Going out into the real world with such thin skin will make you like home schooled kids who got dropped off at a public school in high school. You're going to be used to your very small world working a certain way but you will probably break down into tears when your supervisor doesn't care about your feelings.
>>
>>64239858
Do you realize you're a white knight nu-male? You're just assisting people who shut your mouth. For what? Get some liberal pussy? You won't get any.
>>
>>64240605
Others wanted to hear him, & you said no.

Slippery slope. I hope you die by my hand, honestly you filthy traitor to my rights as a fucking American
>>
>>64239858
cuck
>>
>>64240608
No, that doesn't follow at all. They booked a rapper for a gig, and it's likely a lot of people don't want him there. Saying "not accepting the unpopular rapper is a sign of weakness, you should always accept having shit you dislike done to you" is, well, you haven't thought through the logical implications of that.
>>
>>64239767
Why do my rights end where your feelings begin?
>>
>>64240657
Not OP. Action's just an awful rapper, and the arguments used by most people ITT doesn't at all hold up logically. Should I refrain from saying so?
>>
>>64240718
A minority wanted to hear him & they were silenced.
>>
>>64240657
OP here, you haven't been talking to me actually

but the process itself was very democratic. The concert was going to happen, then the students communicated to the administrators that they didn't want it, and the administrators did what most people wanted (at least like a third of the campus. I know that's not a majority but it's still a lot of kids).
>>
>>64240718
Not that guy but it's like you didn't even really read his post
>>
>>64240739
Listening to Bronson at Trinity College is your right? What right? A human right? Go to the UN, they might help.
>>64240763
OP never said anything about anyone being disallowed from signing counter-petitions.
>>
>>64240763
silencing a minority ay? hm sounds familiar, almost sounds like the exact rhetoric that the regressive left are constantly spouting against.
>>
>>64240789
I did. I analyzed the logical structure of it, and explained its implications.
>>
>>64240823
what a shitpost
>>64240830
what an arguably worse shitpost
>>
>>64240823
>signing counter-petitions.

The whole thing feels to me like a house of cards.

Your whole generation will set someone up for your short falls & I'm afraid it's me.
>>
File: Earl_Sweatshirt_Doris.jpg (18 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Earl_Sweatshirt_Doris.jpg
18 KB, 316x316
>>64239858
>but it's not cool to force people to be exposed to music that makes them feel uncomfortable
holy shit this is literally the biggest bait I've ever seen.
>>
>>64239767
>>64239858
Top cuck
>>
>>64240909
>Your whole generation will set someone up for your short falls & I'm afraid it's me.
Nigga who the hell are you?
>>
>>64240856
Except you didn't. His post was about the fact that attempting to shelter people will have negative effects and is overall a retarded idea, you ignored that and just went on an unrelated tangent about the fact that people didn't want him there (which is already known.)
>>64240909
>>64240934
how is it that I'm still surprised at the levels of uninteresting /pol/ posting and just general shitposting that occurs here
>>
>>64240940
Someone that wanted to hear Action Bronson.
>>
>>64240957
How you this weak that you resort to buzzwords?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (25 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
25 KB, 320x371
>>64239876

holy shit this is legendary. OP this is brilliant, even if somehow this isn't satire, I love you for making my day.
>>
>>64240957
>His post was about the fact that attempting to shelter people will have negative effects
Yes, and from that follows that any attempt to not eat the shit that's served to you is bad. That's the logic his argument is built on.
>>
>>64240765
>1/3
>Very democratic
>>
>>64240957
This whole thread is a shitpost, your OP is barely even music related
Really though, I have no respect for someone who bans something because it hurts their poor feelings
>>
if you end up with a world of the majority speak & never hear the other side...
>>
>>64241054
It's not even something substantial like a controversial speaker or anything bud

Just a shitty, edgy mc
>>
>>64240967
So go to a gig of his. Your opinion isn't more important that anyone else's. Why should you get what you want at the expense of others? You can listen to his music elsewhere: they can't go to the spring weekend concert elsewhere.
>>
>>64240998
assuming that you aren't the cuck guy, what were you even trying to say? it just came off as tinfoil gibberish.
>>64241054
except that you put the 'always' qualifier in which made his post seem more absurd than it was and ultimately can't be derived from it, he gave too little info for you to make such a statement about his position
>>64241054
I know, it's just seems especially bad right now for some reason
also I'm not op btw
>>
>>64241039
thats clearly a joke you fucking moron. take your stupid ass and your triggered pic back to /b/ and don't come back, faggot. (i say this as an anti-sjw myself)
>>
>>64241091
That's why it hurts more, because the former has no chance. At what point am I bared off campus for expressing a simple opinion?
>>
>>64241114
So who did you see fit that my ears might hear Oo glorious one?
>>
>>64241054
what about all the poor WOCs and Trans people who have suffered rape at the hands of Action Bronson?
>>
>>64241167
Now that we know you hold an opinion that may or may not offend people. YOU'RE BUSTED BUDDY IM CAMPUS PD
>>
>>64241091
All it takes is labeling someone as a homophobe these days and he literally becomes Hitler
>>64241114
>What I want matters more
Selfish as fuck dude
>>
File: ian curtis.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ian curtis.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>64240218
>And you can't force people to listen to music that makes them feel attacked, even if it seems silly to you, cause that's a dick move too.
>black person raps about the exact same things
>somehow less harmful

God I pray this is satire. #crying for these hoes
>>
>>64241194
>WOCs
God damn I hate italians.
>>
>>64241222
see
>>64239991
>>
File: 1454975057344.jpg (28 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
1454975057344.jpg
28 KB, 480x581
>>64239858
>But it's not cool to force people to be exposed to music that makes them feel uncomfortable
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64239767
twa]============
>>
>>64241167
Anon, cancelling a music gig because many students wouldn't enjoy it, and banning or censoring opinions are different things. There's a lot of censorship in modern schools: I get that. It's shit. Retarded. I agree. Nazis, fascists, commies, whatever, voices should be and need to be heard. But this is not the situation OP is describing. It's reminiscent of it, but fundamentally different. Bronson was invited to provide entertainment: many students let the ones who booked the gig know that they wouldn't be entertained. You're confusing a real issue with a non-issue.
>>
>>64241222
its actually racism on there part, they assume black people don't know any better so its okay for them to say it, as if black people were enterally children.
>>
>>64241222
>ignoring centuries of anti-blackness and structural racism
when a White man does it, there are many more potentially hurtful implications, some of them reaching back into centuries of trauma
>>
>>64241192
Literally encouraged you to go to a Bronson gig in that very post.
>>
>>64241287
Same goes for women too. White men are the only ones who are held accountable because they are viewed as adults.
>>
>>64241202
>>What I want matters more
>Selfish as fuck dude
No, what the petition signers wanted.
>>
>>64241044
algore.jpg
>america
>>
>>64241273
Others wanted to hear him.

You realize you sound like southern baptists rallying outside an Alice Cooper concert?
>>
>>64241353
And that makes a difference?
>>
>>64241314
How is talking about violence over trivial shit or rape related to racial inequality?

"My ancestors were treated badly so me talking about raping this bitch is just me expressing my pain for centuries of trauma I never experienced"

Every culture on the planet for the most part has experienced trauma at one point of another and white people were not the first or only group to get rich off of slave trades yet white people can't play this card because it "wasn't as bad and so long ago." At what point will you tell blacks to get the fuck over it already?
>>
>>64241372
Yes, others wanted to hear him. They can hear him. It was not a petition to censor Action Bronson's gigs or recordings. There is however no human right which protects their right to be entertained by him at an event where many others would not be entertained by him. Because that would literally mean that the majority's voice is less important than the minority's voice, and there's a problem in that reasoning.
>>
>>64241391
Well, yes, it makes all the difference. As I've said, I'm absolutely for free speech, all kinds of it. That doesn't mean Action Bronson should absolutely get to play at Trinity College just because a minority wants him to, not at an event meant to appeal to as large a portion of the student body as possible.
>>
>>64240218
holy shit you are the whiniest fucking faggot
>muh feelings
go climb a wall of dicks you double nigger
>>
>>64241467
if you disagree with the regressive left you'll just be called a racist and a sexist. This scare tactic is part of their indoctrination
>>
>>64241457
that's not for you to say as a white man, black youth are still being murdered by police out there. the pain is not over. sometimes you just need to sit down and listen
>>
>>64241467
It is less important, less important than the FUCKING 1RST AMENDMENT OF THE GOD DAMN US CONSTITUTION?
>>
File: 14566505.gif (2 MB, 352x270) Image search: [Google]
14566505.gif
2 MB, 352x270
>>64241467
>>
>>64241467
Are others being forced to his show?

Like is the University saying "Hey, you need to go to this event or else your GPA drops by 2 points"?

If someone isn't entertained by him or they don't like his music, they don't go to his show. It's that simple, no?

At my campus, there are tons of events that I wouldn't find entertaining, and a lot of the time, barely anyone shows up to them. But instead of starting a collective petition that bars artists from performing because "he/she isn't entertaining enough to a lot of people", people just don't go and wait for another artist.
>>
>>64241543
>black youth are still being murdered by police out there
Shut the fuck up about that, why don't you complain about the amount of blacks killed by other blacks since that's much higher than the amount of blacks killed by cops
>>
>>64239858
>it's not cool to force people to be exposed to music that makes them feel uncomfortable

how can you expect anyone to develop musical taste of any kind with that kind of mindset

Holy fuck get off my board
>>
>>64239767
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>64241563
It is less important, less important than the 200 year old scribblings of some dead white slaveowners which have 0% jurisdiction on a private institution who chooses not to pay for an Action Bronson performance?
>>
>>64241593
>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!
>>
>>64241529
Yes, I get that. It's fucked up. I agree with you. The so-called Left is filled with idiots who want to censor shit just because they dislike it. I disagree with them, vehemently. But that doesn't mean it's an opinion which applies to this situation. An entertainment gig, and a free intellectual platform, are different things. I don't give a fuck about Bronson, but it hurts your, or in this case, our, because I agree with you, position, if we, I, or you, don't carefully analyze and differentiate between different situations.
>>
>>64241624
>>
File: 1461111577346.jpg (751 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
1461111577346.jpg
751 KB, 2272x1704
>>64241543
>black youth murdered by other black youth
>black lives matter consumed with white cop on black incidents.
what a time to be alive.
>>
>>64241624
god damn op, please teach me how to bait as well as you, this is wonderful. not too extreme to be unbelievable, but enough to get memers rustled because they have no clue how to argue a point and instead just shitpost in response.
>>
>>64241645
What?
>>
>>64241593
because these racist fucks have no expectation of black people being able to help and fix their issues.
>>
>>64241563
White people conquered the god damn world. We have a right to say whatever we fucking want. Black people have been mocked, killed, enslaved, derided and conquered by nearly every race on the planet with technology beyond throwing rocks. "Privilege" is earned and white people have earned their keep. We get to say whatever we want
>>
>>64241563
This is not about the right for free speech: this is about whether the students of Trinity College want to be entertained by Action Bronson or not. The purposes are different. Ideology is not being censored, a badly planned gig is being cancelled.
>>
File: sad babu.jpg (69 KB, 423x284) Image search: [Google]
sad babu.jpg
69 KB, 423x284
>>64240765
>but the process itself was very democratic. The concert was going to happen, then the students communicated to the administrators that they didn't want it, and the administrators did what most people wanted (at least like a third of the campus.

Honestly I pray that you couldn't find a group of white people trying to keep a black rapper from rapping about the same things because it made them feel uncomfortable, because it would sicken me to see my own race act so arrogant, with their heads up their own asses, though I know very well you can find them ranting along side the arrogant sjw's with their heads up their asses. There are dumb asses in this world who worry about trivial bullshit in this scenario it just so happens to be a number of people at your college.
>>
>>64239858
Insane levels of faggotry detected.
>>
Look. You are a traitor against the US Constitution. May I suggest a a travel agency?
>>
>>64241574
The purpose of the spring concert is for as many of the student body as possible to enjoy themselves: inviting Action Bronson goes against that purpose. The purpose of a free intellectual platform is not for as many people as possible to enjoy themselves: it's to understand and analyze opinions and ideologies. They're different.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>64240957
10/10 thread
>>
>>64241753
Canada perhaps?
>>
File: cavesponge.png (3 MB, 2885x1615) Image search: [Google]
cavesponge.png
3 MB, 2885x1615
>>64241148
>>
>>64241762
>he purpose of a free intellectual platform is not for as many people as possible to enjoy themselves: it's to understand and analyze opinions and ideologies
Addendum: and, of course, because being free to have and state any opinion is, or absolutely should be, a human right.
>>
>>64241314
you know what? why do I even care about the wellbeing of your retarded minority group at your college. I actually hope that bronson gets cancled. You don't deserve to hear him, and he diserves a better group to perform to. Y'all a bunch of shitheads.
>>
>>64241892
What do you even like about his rapping?
>>
I'm against censoring artists and whatnot, but because it's a campus event, and the money is coming from the student's tuition I think they should have some say as to whether or not it would happen.

It's like if your student council decided they wanted someone to come blow shit out of his ass at the prom, even though most people wouldn't enjoy it, and would rather pay someone else to do it.
>>
>>64241932
I don't. He's a Ghostface rip off, but you took away my right to hear him at your silly festival.
>>
>>64241762
So what's the alternative then? By the "democratic standing" of your university, it sure sounds like no artist is going to be playing, because everyone's opinions and ideologies won't be recognized (like that's a huge issue, right?) no matter what artist is set to perform.

Your university sounds like a shitty oligarchy instead.
>>
>>64239858
loool what the fuck is this
>>
>>64241971
the guy's voice sounds like Ghostface's
he didn't pick what his voice sounds like - that's his voice
how else does he "rip him off"?
>>
man i remember when college kids were known for being rowdy and partying and having fun

now they're too pussified to even have a rap concert
>>
>>64241971
No, OP and the rest of those who signed the petition took away your chance, or opportunity, not your right, to hear him at your silly festival. Shit man, I think OP is a faggot too. I love misogynistic rap. I don't hate women, but I just find it funny. One of my absolute favourite tracks, Sound Bwoy Bureill by Smif-n-Wessun, is literally about killing homosexuals. My best friend is homosexual. He too likes the song. We hate fucking people who want to censor opinions. But for the sake of intellectual rigour, I can't accept the argument that OP and those who signed the petition are censoring Bronson. And as a lover of hiphop I understand the position of not being entertained by Bronson, because he sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0UfVTLaLw
Homophobic track in question, by the way. "Batty boy" means homosexual.
>>
>>64242040
Ghost was much more brutal & would have the balls to not do college venues. Besides that & some culinary speak, Action bites hard.
>>
>>64242001
Democracy is, unfortunately, frequently not to everyone's benefit or enjoyment. The world is filled with idiots. Believe me, I know that feel.
>>
>>64241543
>black youth are still being murdered by police out there
black youths are also being largely killed by other black youths because they perpetuate that idea in rap culture.
>>
>>64242106
Said Goebbels.
>>
>>64242135
>because they perpetuate that idea in rap culture

and black youth crime wasn't certainly higher before hip hop, it was dr. dre and friends who made black kids kill each other yes
>>
>>64242135
Bill O'Reilly? What are you doing on /mu/?
>>
>>64242108
>would have the balls to not do college venues
what the hell does this even mean? you're an idiot

you still haven't told me how he's biting
>>
>>64239858
Nobody would force them to listen, if they didn't want to hear him they could just leave.
I don't listen to this guys music and i'm quite disgusted by it but if I don't want to hear something I simply turn it off.
I'm a Liberal and I agree with a lot of Liberals on things but PC culture is getting out of hand.
It's censoring people.
People didn't fight and die for the rights we have today just for them to get turned away because someone can't handle it.
>>
File: nutkid.gif (1 MB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
nutkid.gif
1 MB, 466x350
>>64241695
>>
>>64242106
you act like the right to free speech is the same as the obligation to enjoy entertainment. Action Bronson is not an academic coming there for the betterment of mankind, he's a crass capitalist who used cheap heat to gain notoriety, and see>>64241965.

The student body should be able to choose whether or not they want someone to come get high and objectify women at their event.

Shit like this happens all the time at student organized events, except most of the time it's do we want it to be Pirate themed or 80s themed and nobody gives a shit. If Action Bronson really cared about being the vangaurd for edgy self expression he would expect to get gigs cancelled and shake it off. It's spring break, someone will book him.
>>
>>64239796
Lol
>>
File: 1428547642481.jpg (514 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1428547642481.jpg
514 KB, 800x800
>>64239858
kill you are self
>>
>>64240386
>Man rapes a girl
>She didn't HAVE to sit there and get raped
>>
I understand that he has portrayed violence against women, but when has he talked about violence against minorities? unless it was jews or trans people or something
>>
I just channeled Prince & he says. "Trinity College?" "What did you expect?"
>>
>>64242633
What a fucking shitty comparison, do you know the definition of rape and what it involves? Off yourself
>>
>>64242367
Guy who posted your first link, sorry if I was unclear, but we're saying basically the same thing.
>>
>>64242739
:^)
>>
>>64242136
Oh god Godwin's Law
You know who else didn't like the?
Hitler
>>
>>64239767
>something makes people feel uncomfortable
>ban it
Typical fucking bleeding-heart millennial
>>
at the end of the day his rape lyrics were just tropes from old boom bap rappity rap. So it's kind of funny that people are making a big deal out of it. He may as well have been talking about cannibalism. not to say he's not misogynist, it's just that I doubt he put that much thought into his raps about rape.
>>
>>64239858
>it's not cool to force people to be exposed to music that makes them feel uncomfortable.
It's not cool to make people who like Action Bronson miss out because some pussy might get offended.
>>
File: 1405585986499.gif (907 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
1405585986499.gif
907 KB, 150x113
>>64239796
>>
>>64243076
Best performances?
>>
>>64243063
Yeah, I'm sure all 3 of them were pretty bummed
>>
>>64239858
HAHAHA

nice board you got there /mu/
>>
The people who booked him probably looked at this white fatass neckbeard and figured he rapped about Minecraft and Cheetos.
>>
>>64242772
no worries, I misread your post a bit as well, and mine was probably more directed at people like >>64240763 and
>>64240657

I, for instance, would enjoy a harsh noise artist at a spring break party, but most people would not, and it would be unfair for me to push my edgy niche artist on a bunch of people at their expense
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.