[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/how-to xiu xiu twin peaks/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
I want to listen to Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks but Ive never listened to any Twin Peaks soundtracks or Xiu Xiu. Where should I start ?
>>
listen to.. them..
?
>>
Watch the show
>>
>>64238972
Is there a flowchart for them?
>>
Requesting a flowchart for all music. I need to find out how to get into all music.
>>
>>64239006
this

afterwards kill yourself, you've seen everything that humanity will ever be able to achieve
>>
>>64239051
The order they were released in, except skip Fag Patrol.
>>
>>64239265
[/mu/core essentials] ----> More DEEP plz ------> [Scaruffi top list] ------> DEEPER! ---------> [AntiWarhol profile]
|_________> 2weird14me -----> [Theneedledrop] -----> Not enough rock, poseurs ------> [Rolling Stone] ------> Now thats what i call music -------> [/r/music]
>>
>>64239353
Don't do this fag patrol is good
>>
>>64238932
The album is covers of the soundtrack of the television show Twin Peaks. It is not an album of covers of the band Twin Peaks. The band Twin Peaks is garbage do not listen to them
>>
>>64238932
Why listen to it if you don't know the artist or the source material? absolutely haram
>>
>>64239547
Yeah I know that.
>>64239593
People have said good thing about this album, just want to check it out
>>
>>64239670
yeh, people that know the show or the band, you know neither so it will likely be lost on you
>>
>>64239670
Oh sorry I just assumed you misunderstood what the record was. I would recommend just watching the first season of Twin Peaks. It's on Netflix and absolutely worth watching especially if you're already a David Lynch fan
>>
>>64239718
Is the second season any good?
>>
>>64239789
As far as I know it was the result of David Lynch leaving the show up to other people but regardless of the reason the second season isn't nearly as good. It's not bad perse just not nearly as good as the first season and it drags on a lot longer. The last episode of season 2 is actually fucking great though so it's really up to you
>>
File: xiu xiu.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xiu xiu.jpg
544 KB, 1920x1080
Twin Peaks chart will follow.
>>
File: 1378590317995 (1).jpg (275 KB, 892x814) Image search: [Google]
1378590317995 (1).jpg
275 KB, 892x814
>>64240052
>>
>>64240183
Those god damn James Hurley and Nadine episodes in season 2 were hard to get through.
>>
>>64240541
The scene where all of the kids were singing together made me skip the episode. It was just too shitty
>>
Where can't I find this album? It's not in Spotify yet
>>
>>64240759
https://mega.nz/#!UkAnhC6S!KKw-oKBJI-vpsyn6Soz-iyMQyNLLP_oEyarlr_btmRM
>>
>>64240052
>the air force
>more accessible than fabulous muscles

top kek
>>
>>64239670
just fucking listen to the album
>>
>>64239879
Lynch came back the last two eps. That's why they're not shit. Praying for a groovy S3.
>>
>>64240729
JUST
>>
>>64242933
Get your 5-head out of hear James Hurley
>>
>>64239879

The Lynch missing thing is actually a bit of a myth. Frost was more absent making his film. Harley Payton talked about it recently.

OP I love twin peaks, watch it first if you want to appreciate the album for what it is. But it's still great music either way.
>>
>>64242933
YOU
>>
>>64244035
And I
>>
>>64239789
It falls off a bit, since it kinda feels like they lost direction with it for a minute, but it ends on a good note. If anything watch it in preparation for season 3!
>>
I think it's safe to say this will be my AOTY.
>>
>>64240183
One thing that I do love about Twin Peaks is that even the bad episodes were better than most TV shows

I do wish I could have seen the show as it was fully intended though
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.