[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, quick, what albums should I download to make it look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: prince_0.jpg (50 KB, 628x378) Image search: [Google]
prince_0.jpg
50 KB, 628x378
Guys, quick, what albums should I download to make it look like I always listened to Prince.
>>
purple rain
>>
>>64238401
any, just pretend Purple Rain is overrated
>>
File: MJ-Essential.jpg (25 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
MJ-Essential.jpg
25 KB, 325x325
>>
Diamonds and Pearls
>>
Check the best sellers, listen to the lowest on the list.
>>
Albums = low cred. You have to say you ran home from Ridgemont high to hear MTV VJ Rob play the video from when doves cry every day because your parents wouldnt let you own any of his albums because he was a black tranny
>>
>>64238401
having albums DOWNLOADED makes it look like you never listened to prince since his albums were never released digitally.
>>
File: eazy.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1011) Image search: [Google]
eazy.jpg
183 KB, 1024x1011
>>
>>64238537
What is with this deathbed disrespect Prince is getting?
>>
Purple Rain and Sign O the Times are both essential albums regardless.
>>
>>64238582
same sort of disrespect he's always gotten?
people just get butthurt about it now because he kicked the bucket recently.
>>
Don't sleep on Controversy.
>>
>>64238530
Oh shit really?

So how do I listen to his music? Do I look for CDs?
>>
>>64239187
you can still download cd rips lol
>>
>>64239227
Can I get a couple links? I looked on kickass torrents and whatever I could find had no seeders.
>>
Sign O' the Times
Around the World in A Day
The Gold Experience
>>
>>64239262
slsk
>>
>>64238464
underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (897 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
897 KB, 1280x1280
>>64238430
this post was way funnier than it should've been
>>
>>64239187
Not really. I started downloading the albums because my cd's are scratched.
>>
>>64238401
Lotus Flower
Earth
One Night Alone
Musicology

I prefer his modern album post 2000 but that me i don't like his old hits i prefer his mordern track but underground

Basicaly prince album are poorly mixed and sound very cheap and bad except my selection but for listen his true music you must download his live because he's a live artist and make better track version in his live it was a real hypster of music and his fans know that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.