[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE
>>
He'll be fine
>>
well, anon, probably because his
>>
He's running on fumes
>>
>67 years old
>still plays shows
I think hell be fine
>>
>>64236632
Well seeing how everyone in his family is batshit crazy, it only makes sense that they thrive off consuming the blood of bats.
>>
Pact with the devil
>>
>>64236632
But Snape already died
>>
File: 01_30210545_3fcd8b_2621546a.jpg (285 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
01_30210545_3fcd8b_2621546a.jpg
285 KB, 1500x1500
How is this one still alive
>>
Barely alive. He's totally fucking shot away.
>>
>>64236751
AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA JUST
>>
>>64236632
He's literally a mutant
http://www.hngn.com/articles/114996/20150731/ozzy-osbourne-mutant-new-study-shows-rockers-genes-are-mutant-explains-his-survival.htm
>>
>>64236722
this.
>>
he actually did the perfect ratio and combination of drugs to unlock immortality.
>>
>>64236632
Because he doesn't have cancer or AIDS?
>>
>>64236778

I don't think you know the true meaning of just
>>
How the fuck is Steve Howe still alive?
>>
>>64236632

He's already dead.
When was the last time you saw him outside where they couldn't hide the marionette puppeteers above him?
>>
Everyone knows Ozzy died ten years ago. What you see is just his corpse being possessed by the spirit of James Earl Jones.
>>
>>64236632
He did so many drugs he went past the die early from heavy drug use and into the functionally immortal because his blood has been replaced with drugs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.