[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the ONLY Radiohead song I can say I love (well, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Radiohead_-_Airbag_EP.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead_-_Airbag_EP.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
This is the ONLY Radiohead song I can say I love (well, this and Paranoid Android).

More like this? I didn't like most of OKComputer :(
>>
>>64236418
>he doesn't think let down is a 10/10 song
>>
>>64236418
You're out of luck. None of their other albums have the same sound
>>
>>64236446
I like Let Down, I was exaggerating a bit. I just want more Radiohead that sounds like Airbag
>>
>>64236517
In Rainbows is the closest you'll get.
>>
>>64236472
:/
Not even The Bends? What does that sound like?

I've listened to Pablo Honey which sounded like Three Days Grace mixed with Blur... ew

OKC was okay but the slow, meandering, whining tracks really overpowered the good shit like Airbag and Paranoid Android

I also listened to Amnesiac and it sounded like the slow tracks to OKC got their own album

>>64236552
It's more rock based?
>>
>>64236517
I always confuse Airbag with Planet Telex, so that.
>>
>>64236615
Yeah, if you want the rock-oriented albums, go for In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, Ok Computer, and The Bends.
>>
>>64236615
The Bends is basically slightly more experimental britpop with some variety. You could try it if you want but IMO it doesn't have the electronic rock sound of Airbag.

Pablo Honey is generally considered to be their worst so don't worry about that
>>
>>64236622
This song a Blur cover? :^)

>>64236662
Ok, thanks friendo

>>64236701
I think I'll try The Bends first then In Rainbows
Also, I Might Be Wrong is pretty gr8, off Amnesiac. It sounds like post punk revival stuff like Interpol and Bloc Party - dope af.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.