[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Siaa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: sia-sean-paul-music-video.png (79 KB, 617x411) Image search: [Google]
sia-sean-paul-music-video.png
79 KB, 617x411
What's her best song?
>>
"I will die this year"
2016 remix
>>
Chandelier is so good.
>>
PRINCE IS DEAD
>>
>>64234857
wolves
>>
Little Man (Exemen Works Remix)
>>
I know why you guys watch her music videos.

You can't hide
>>
>>64234857
This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCXOXgWnfVc
>>
>>64236256
this is still her best album, she should have retired before selling out for $$$$
>>
>sia
>good
>>
This bitch ugly.
>>
>>64234857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTE6qBdn8eA
>>
>>64236539
Her latest realeas are pretty solid pop albums though. I mean sure, they're kind of bland, but compared to normal pleb music the wiriting is pretty decent and the beats enjoyable at least.
>>
>>64236539
I prefer Colour the Small One but both are excellent.

"Moon" or "Numb" for best song
>>
>>64234857
>australian women
>>
>>64236539
colour the small one owns all. great downtempo, atmospheric pop, makes sense since she was working a lot of Zero7 prior to making it
>>
my daughter look just like SIA ya can't see her
>>
File: 3c45ab6fad8b6b88-Grimes5.jpg (580 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
3c45ab6fad8b6b88-Grimes5.jpg
580 KB, 1066x1600
are their seriously people on here who think art angels is grimes best album and not halfaxa?
>>
Chandelier is an amazing top 40 pop song and one of the best top 40 songs of all time

Other favorites of mine:
The Girl You Lost to Cocaine
Stop Trying
Breathe Me
Clap Your Hands
Hostage

She's honestly one of the few artists whose best songs happen to be some of the most popular. Most of her discography is pretty great as a whole though
>>
>>64237194
I hope not.
>>
>>64234857
I love how she sings in Titanium
>>
>>64237204
>Breathe Me
hell yeah. that ending to six feet under man.
>>
>>64236539
>, she should have retired before selling out for $$$$
>Implying you wouldn't have done the same for millions of dollars
>>
>>64236539
her new stuff isn't her selling out though. She's been writing hits for other artists for years now. Her new stuff is mainly songs she wrote for others that never got recorded. With the exception of a few songs, they're basically b sides that she felt like releasing for fun
>>
Her legs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.